Icon Identity Solutions Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Icon Identity Solutions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions (Elk Grove Village, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Quick phone screening by HR rep. She asked very basked questions on my background and personality. That was followed by a face to face interview. I was supposed to meet with a hiring manager but ended up meeting with an Account Manager. You could tell that he was not quite prepared to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

Project Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions (Elk Grove Village, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with head of department as well as their direct report. Both were extremely friendly and handled the interview in both a professional and relaxed tone. It was enjoyable as well as informative. Be prepared to discuss what questions or concerns you may have.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this is a job you can see yourself not only doing but enjoying?   Answer Question