Icon Identity Solutions

Very Easy Interview

Project Support Interview

Project Support
Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions in January 2014.

Interview Details – Met with head of department as well as their direct report. Both were extremely friendly and handled the interview in both a professional and relaxed tone. It was enjoyable as well as informative. Be prepared to discuss what questions or concerns you may have.

Interview Question – Do you think this is a job you can see yourself not only doing but enjoying?   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview and then invited for an in-person interview with an Account Manager and a Senior Project Manager. About a week later was called in for another in-person interview with a different Senior Project Manager.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. Describe your biggest weakness, what have you done you are most proud of/not so proud of...   Answer Question

Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions in April 2010.

Interview Details – Went through a phone interview initially, then invited in for a F2F, met 3 of thier Senior Managers for intervies.

Interview Question – Level of committment to career at this company   View Answer

Interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions

Interview Details – A lot of interviews followed by testing, kind of unusual in our industry, but it says a lot that they are trying to hire right the first time

Negotiation Details – They had a pay range, not a lot of negotiation

Project Administrator Interview

Project Administrator

Interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions

Interview Details – Pretty basic interview process. Included a phone screening and interview with three managers.

Interview Question – Basic questions. Stengths / weaknesses, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Bedok Village (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions in July 2011.

Interview Details – The sales and marketing director came to talk to me. He looked the same like the other sales people other than for the fact that he was the director. Went into the room and he started off by looking at my resume for a while. Then he turned to his phone which was consistently bugged with calls and messages. So there was a period of silence while he just continued reading the resume. It was wierd. He then asked me to describe about myself as a person and about my professional experience. Then halfway, he picked up a call and he sounded rather demanding. Towards the end, he was saying that he was looking for someone more senior and then he starts to fumble and say about another position which doesnt seem like the position i was there to interview for.
The office looked shabby from the receptionand it was an indian culture for the workplace.

Interview Question – So tell me about yourself, the real you.   Answer Question

Worked for Icon Identity Solutions? Contribute to the Community!