Icon Identity Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Icon Identity Solutions

Project Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elk Grove Village, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions in January 2014.

Met with head of department as well as their direct report. Both were extremely friendly and handled the interview in both a professional and relaxed tone. It was enjoyable as well as informative. Be prepared to discuss what questions or concerns you may have.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think this is a job you can see yourself not only doing but enjoying?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions in January 2010.

Started with a phone interview and then invited for an in-person interview with an Account Manager and a Senior Project Manager. About a week later was called in for another in-person interview with a different Senior Project Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Describe your biggest weakness, what have you done you are most proud of/not so proud of...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elk Grove Village, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions in April 2010.

Went through a phone interview initially, then invited in for a F2F, met 3 of thier Senior Managers for intervies.

Interview Questions
    • Level of committment to career at this company   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

A lot of interviews followed by testing, kind of unusual in our industry, but it says a lot that they are trying to hire right the first time

They had a pay range, not a lot of negotiation

Project Administrator Interview

Pretty basic interview process. Included a phone screening and interview with three managers.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions. Stengths / weaknesses, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bedok Village (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedok Village (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Icon Identity Solutions in July 2011.

The sales and marketing director came to talk to me. He looked the same like the other sales people other than for the fact that he was the director. Went into the room and he started off by looking at my resume for a while. Then he turned to his phone which was consistently bugged with calls and messages. So there was a period of silence while he just continued reading the resume. It was wierd. He then asked me to describe about myself as a person and about my professional experience. Then halfway, he picked up a call and he sounded rather demanding. Towards the end, he was saying that he was looking for someone more senior and then he starts to fumble and say about another position which doesnt seem like the position i was there to interview for.
    The office looked shabby from the receptionand it was an indian culture for the workplace.

Interview Questions

Worked for Icon Identity Solutions? Contribute to the Community!