Iconics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Foxborough, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iconics in November 2011.

Interview Details – First, there was an on campus interview with the CEO which focused on what we were interested in. No tough questions, but it was clear he was looking for self motivated students with a lot of energy.

After a successful interview, we were flown out to Foxboro for for an on site interview process that lasted 8 hours. We were broken down into groups and spent about 2 hours learning about the company and the company environment. We were given individual interviews with staff that covered behavioral, personal, and technical topics. It was made clear that programming experience was not necessary, but ability and interest in learning was. The interviewers looked for computer proficiency, stress/time management ability, and teamwork experience.

After the interview process, interviewees were given take home assignments such as designing a UI and a web browser and it was made clear that the result of the assignment would determine the job offer.

Interview Question – How do you deal with stress?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Iconics in November 2011.

Interview Details – Was flown out for an onsite interview consisting of 3 1:1 interviews, and one 2 person interview. Was asked to talk about some of the projects I have done, how I handle certain situations, some basic CS questions. Everyone was very nice, and it was an overall very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I received an offer with a significantly greater pay rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Iconics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iconics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Iconics employees and interview candidates.