Iconix Brand Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iconix Brand Group

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Iconix Brand Group in June 2013.

After expressing an interest in the company an acquaintance forwarded my resume to their former colleague at Iconix. HR emailed me shortly after and set up an exploratory interview. Upon arriving I was asked to fill out some paper work regarding my former work experience, salary etc. which is unusual for an internship interview. I was greeted in the reception area but instead of heading directly to an office or conference room we wandered through the office searching for an empty conference room or quite office area to meet in.

Interview Questions
    • You are given a week to complete this interview question/task. Pick a brand/company you believe to be undervalued in the market. Create a PPT outlining the general profitability and growth potential of acquiring the brand. Include brief description of company, brand image and consumer. Include a social media and internet marketing strategy to promote the brand   View Answer

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Iconix Brand Group in January 2011.

They called me in for an interview. The interview lasted for 15-20 minutes. Typical questions that were asked was "Why do you want to get into PR?" and "What type of websites, magazines or online blogs do you read?" The person I interviewed with also showed me one of their look books to give me a better idea of what their PR team is responsible for.

Interview Questions
    • What type of magazines, websites and online blogs do you read on a daily basis?   Answer Question