Icreon

Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.4

Junior PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Icreon in October 2014.

It was the worst interview experience I ever had. Interviewed by Prasant. First, I was contacted by their HR manager after a month of my first phone interview with him. The manager was very interested in my candidacy and rushed me in the office for a face to face interview. There I met prasant, young and ignorant director of tech. He was not event interested in seeing or listening to me. He was constantly checking his phone, which made me feel uncomfortable. I have over a year of PM experience at an international non profit and CAPM. I was applying for an entry level position. That director told me that I'm not knowledgeable enough, which I find to be unprofessional on his side. I think it was also partially to my russian background and I'm a female. It's an INDIAN firm.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to get into technology?
      Why Icreon?
      What do I think will be the most challenging?

Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Icreon in March 2013.

at first, introduce yourself, then technical interview started. kept asking HTML, CSS, details, as how to set character code in Javascript...

Interview Questions
    • write a code to design a banner, with several different pattern, move mouse on one pattern, it will be highlight...   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Icreon in July 2011.

I applied through monster and got a fairly quick response. First interview was done on a friday and I was requested to appear for another interview on Tuesday of the following weak. This round was a bit more technical but overall emphasis was to check on my experience as an analyst. They looked for documentation that I had produced previously. Interviewed with a total of 3 people. Decision making was quite prompt and I had an offer before the end of the week. Not an overly difficult process but they quizzed me on logical hypotheticals.

Interview Questions
    Pretty straight forward. My expected pay was in line with company policies. I was offered an initial bonus as well.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Icreon in May 2011.

I applied through my school career center and got a call from their office. I had a interview scheduled in February'11 and they said, they wanted someone to join immediately, but due to my commitments at school, I was not able to start until May. But once I was on board, it was a pleasant experience.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Icreon in May 2014.

3 step interview process ,1 st hr round ,2nd technical and 3rd management round ,you can get the offer latter same day Rants, venting or obscenities
    Personal insults or defamatory attacks (by name, title or association)
    Aggressive or discriminatory language
    Trade secrets or information protected by employers' contracts
    Content not relevant or helpful to our community
    Text ALL IN CAPS or using excessively poor grammar

Interview Questions

Company feedback is not good

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Icreon.

Totally uninteresting interview. They kept rescheduling and rescheduling. On the day of the interview, I arrived 10mins early and they kept me waiting for 30mins although I could see the person who is about to interview me doing absolutely nothing.

Interview Questions
    • THere are no questions asked except for the typical HR questions   Answer Question