Idaho Central Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.6

Member Service Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone interview and then moved to an in person interview with the branch manager and teller line manager.The phone interview was very long (about 1.5 hrs) Explain a time when, or tell me how you would react if... kind of questions. They were basic questions. Not to hard but did make you think. They asked a what was one of your down falls. They also asked if you thought it was ever acceptable to bend the truth.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was very long (about 1.5 hrs) Explain a time when, or tell me how you would react if... kind of questions. They were basic questions. Not to hard but did make you think. They asked a what was one of your down falls. They also asked if you thought it was ever acceptable to bend the truth.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called me back about two days after the in person interview and the teller lead offered me the job. I accepted and we set up a first start week schedule via email.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union.

Interview

Soft-skills interview via phone (personality test) followed by in-person interviews with direct report superior and division manager. Relaxed, comfortable environment. Interviewers follow a set of Talent+ questions without deviation.

Interview Questions

• Reaction of interviewers when I asked questions about the position and dynamics was unexpected. Did not seem well-versed in my resume.   1 Answer

Not interested

Mss Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process takes about one month. It isn't difficult, just time consuming. If you have the right personality for the job you shouldn't have much difficulty getting hired.

Member Services Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union (Boise, ID) in July 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call a couple days after submitting my résumé and cover letter through ICCU's website that told me to check my email to continue the application process. I was asked to complete a virtual teller simulation to evaluate my cash handling and record keeping ability. I'm not sure exactly what kind of standards they're after (since the position has been open for months), but I don't think the simulator is a fair evaluation of an applicants ability. Regardless, I was promptly sent a very polite email informing me that ICCU would continue searching for someone they felt better aligned with their needs.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in October 2012.

Interview

Very professional and friendly!

Interview Questions

• What have you accomplished in the last two day? What is your daily routine like?   Answer Question