Idea Hall Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Idea Hall

Candidate Interview Review

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Idea Hall (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

The new office looked really modern and cool and the location is across from South Coast Plaza... Lunch shopping anyone?

I met with the CEO and she seemed pleasant at first, however throughout the interview she seemed to be more and more scattered. I threw a few tough questions at her and she couldn't provide a good answer. She was distracted and pulled out of the interview twice and mentally never came back. Her energy was very frantic and fake. Her husband, other executive, came in to say hi and he seemed ok at first but then started to look down his nose a bit while only asking questions to trip you up and not for the answer.

The worst part was she interviewed 4 candidates that day and actually admitted that she wanted to try them all out via freelance for 4-6 weeks each consecutively, instead of picking the best one to try out, then if all is well make an offer or move to the 2nd. They seemed very interested in me, but I withdrew my name from consideration because the feeling I got from this place was one of those small married couple companies run by hot emotion rather than calm professionalism.

Interview Questions

• I had clearly explained my extensive experience, provided examples and gave references to verify and back up my statements, however when I questioned my interest about working here, to the agent, the CEO replied afterwards with an opinion that I did not have enough experience, even though I had more experience than the person they hired (who ended up leaving shortly after). I viewed this as spite or ego. Oh well it rolled off my back because I have seen this type of CEO before and this is how I spotted it so clearly and quickly.   Answer Question