Idea Integration

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Idea Integration in October 2010.

Interview Details – Basic behavioral questions. Went over resume. Asked about my class experience. End of day took me to dinner and made an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about your class projects   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Support Analyst
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Idea Integration in March 2009.

Interview Details – short phone interview
in person interview with basic question regarding customer service.
would hire anyone that has a basic computer background and provide tranning.

Interview Question – not very difficult questions. would hire anyone that has a basic computer background   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Idea Integration.

Interview Details – My interview 5 years ago went really well. The reason I accepted the position was because I had the opportunity to be interviewed by another Senior Consultant/PM there that I ended up working with and came to know as the best Business Analsyst I've ever worked with.

Interview Question – The toughest part of the interview was the different in terminology. But any professional that can think on their feet should be able to adapt, and gain definition from context, or be smart enough to ask for context.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A couple rounds of negotiation through the recruiter went pretty smoothly.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Idea Integration? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Idea Integration interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Idea Integration employees and interview candidates.