Ideaca Knowledge Services Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ideaca Knowledge Services

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ideaca Knowledge Services in January 2011.

I was referred to the organization by a friend of a friend. He sent my resume to the hiring manager, who later called me and scheduled a phone interview. In the phone interview, the hiring manager asked for a summary of my previous work experience and education, as well as why I chose to do the courses that I did. He also asked about my interests and future prospects within the company. After the phone interview, he scheduled a 1:1 interview a week later.

In the 1:1 interview, with a divisional manager, we went through my resume and talked about my work experience. We also went through aspects of the organization, I was pretty well prepared so it was a interesting exchange.

In the second 1:1 with a partner, we talked about more high level aspects, like the career path of consultants and the various avenues they have in the organization, we also talked about my short and long term interests as well as the management structure and culture of the organization.

Interview Questions
    I was going in as a junior consultant, I didn't have much wiggle room so I did not negotiate the offer, I pretty much took what I was given.

Business Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ideaca Knowledge Services in December 2010.

I had applied online for the postion. Got a telephonic itnerview 2-3 weeks later. They offered to do an in-person interview. Met the senior recruiter (nice guy) and the Consulting Manager (also a nige guy). They did not ask a lot of technical details since it was a new grad postion. But they did want to know how developed are my technical skills with excel and access. It was a very informal interview.
    They offered to do another interview with a Senior and Intermediate Consultant a few days later. Keeping in mind the timeline, they made me an offer within a week. I was highly impressed with their turnover rate for processing applications for new candidates. It certainly was an expedited process.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about my experience with MS Navision.   View Answer
    • They also asked me how much I knew about what the company does.   View Answer
    Not much of a negotiation considering that I was a new graduate. However, they did beat my previous employer with a decent margin. Happy with what they offered. Not to mention the enormous experience they were willing to provide me.