Ideal Image

Updated Oct 26, 2014
Updated Oct 26, 2014

2.7

GSC Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ideal Image.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

None

Center Director Interview

Ideal Image has an outstanding recruiting team, and overall recruiting process. The recruiters are very responsive, well versed on Ideal Image and what the jobs entail, and do a good job helping give candidates the overview of the position and what the company is looking for. They are definitely looking for sales minded individuals with the ability to work as a team and give outstanding customer service.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were very standard, and nothing stood out as being difficult or out of the ordinary for interview questions.   Answer Question

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ideal Image in September 2014.

I heard about this job through a friend. I searched this particular,at job online and then sent in my resume. That same day I received a call from corporate. I'd say it was an informal interview to feel me out and see if I was worth pursing for the job. I found the phone conversation extremely pleasant and truly enjoyed talking with corporate. I the received another call from corporate (the same person) she then set up a face to face interview with the Regional manager. The next week I met with him and have nothing bad to say. The interview was very standard. I wasn't surprised by any questions but then again I came in very prepared. I researched the company and at the end had a list of about 15 questions for him. Then corporate called me back saying my face to face interview went great and I had one more interview with the National Sales Director (slightly intimidating) over Skype. I was warned that he's very serious and doesn't give much feedback. The interview with the National director was unlike any interview I've ever had. He didn't give me much feedback or dialogue I between questions. Strictly business. After the interview I had no clue how the interview went. He maybe smiled at me twice. He did tell me I would receive a call from corporate or the regional regarding the job. The next morning I was offered the position. I was truly shocked and excited. I would say the interview process if very thorough which I appreciate. I know they wouldn't hire me unless they believed in me 100%.

Interview Questions
    • How would you overcome the objection of a guest saying they want their spouse or significant other there before they can make a decision. Also, asked why I had never received laser hair removal which caught me off guard.   Answer Question
    I would just really rely that you're a team player and very teachable. Also, that you're very excited and passionate about the opportunity.

Treatment Provider Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ideal Image.

After posing my resume I received a call the next day. The recruiter is from the corporate office and completing the first initial phone screen. Everything went well and we went forward and scheduled my face-to-face interview with the Regional Director. The front office gal did not seem to expect me and I greeted her first. They had paper art that was taped on their front counter that looked like it was front an elementary school project. The nurses station was located up front which made it awkward when nurses kept coming and going. It would look nicer if the room was located in the back. Interview was quite grueling that consisted of many questions, but you can tell they had high expectations. There was a third interview which consisted of me shadowing for a couple hours to observe some treatments to see how the flow was. After a few days they contacted me and offered me the position! Went through all the HR paperwork, background check , and drug test. The whole process seem very extensive and appreciate the long process of finding the right person because everyone I have met are amazing! The only thing I didn't like was after everything was done with paperwork and drug test, I did not receive a call or email for days! Even though I knew I did not have anything to worry about with my drug test, the days without notice made me feel like I didn't get the job! I ended up calling to follow up but I was sweating bullets the whole time because I turned down another job after accepting!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in your work experience of how you handled an upset patient or guest.   Answer Question

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Great Interview experience! Everyone was positive and happy.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ideal Image.

Typical. Nothing out of the ordinary. They did glorify the company beyond what they should have

Interview Questions
    • "How would you sell the same product that could be purchased down the street for much less, at a higher cost?"   Answer Question

Personnel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palma Ceia, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palma Ceia, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ideal Image.

Phone interview and in person

Interview Questions
    I initially was employed on a contract basis and was offered a permanent position shortly after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ideal Image in September 2013.

Phone interview then face to face interview. Interview process was not complicated, but standard. Questions were based on sales experience in a short sales process. Strong communications skills a must with client facing skills and 3 years minimum of face to face sales experience with a good close rate a must. Background check and drug screening also performed prior to hire. A good experience overall.

Interview Questions
    • How much do you know about Laser Hair removal?   View Answer
    They were easy to work with regarding my 2 week notice, the offer was exceptional.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

telephone interveiew then facet face

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Talked to Senior recruiter and had great experience. She set up interview with National. Thought interview went well- they communicated that they would follow up in a week and I never heard from them. Very unprofessional!