Ideal Image Lead Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ideal Image in September 2014.

Interview

I heard about this job through a friend. I searched this particular,at job online and then sent in my resume. That same day I received a call from corporate. I'd say it was an informal interview to feel me out and see if I was worth pursing for the job. I found the phone conversation extremely pleasant and truly enjoyed talking with corporate. I the received another call from corporate (the same person) she then set up a face to face interview with the Regional manager. The next week I met with him and have nothing bad to say. The interview was very standard. I wasn't surprised by any questions but then again I came in very prepared. I researched the company and at the end had a list of about 15 questions for him. Then corporate called me back saying my face to face interview went great and I had one more interview with the National Sales Director (slightly intimidating) over Skype. I was warned that he's very serious and doesn't give much feedback. The interview with the National director was unlike any interview I've ever had. He didn't give me much feedback or dialogue I between questions. Strictly business. After the interview I had no clue how the interview went. He maybe smiled at me twice. He did tell me I would receive a call from corporate or the regional regarding the job. The next morning I was offered the position. I was truly shocked and excited. I would say the interview process if very thorough which I appreciate. I know they wouldn't hire me unless they believed in me 100%.

Interview Questions

• How would you overcome the objection of a guest saying they want their spouse or significant other there before they can make a decision. Also, asked why I had never received laser hair removal which caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would just really rely that you're a team player and very teachable. Also, that you're very excited and passionate about the opportunity.

Other Interview Reviews for Ideal Image

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Great Interview experience! Everyone was positive and happy.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

Typical. Nothing out of the ordinary. They did glorify the company beyond what they should have

Interview Questions

• "How would you sell the same product that could be purchased down the street for much less, at a higher cost?"   Answer Question

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ideal Image (Novi, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview. Interview process was not complicated, but standard. Questions were based on sales experience in a short sales process. Strong communications skills a must with client facing skills and 3 years minimum of face to face sales experience with a good close rate a must. Background check and drug screening also performed prior to hire. A good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about Laser Hair removal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were easy to work with regarding my 2 week notice, the offer was exceptional.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ideal Image (Tampa, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Very Good Interview process. Phone interviews first then at Tampa Corporate headquarters.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ideal Image in June 2012.

Interview

I was referred into Ideal Image 4 or 5 years ago, and once they had a center in my area I worked with their recruiter, who is no longer with the company, but was GREAT. I then applied for a promotion and worked with their recruiter again, and she was also GREAT. At the time the national director was also a part of the interview process which was intense but good to see his involvement.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. I was asked if I was going to have "the stomach to close an emotional sale."   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. the pay was what the pay was. a very low draw with commission.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ideal Image (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

No communication whatsoever from the company after interview which shows a lack of respect for people. I hope their clients don't get the same treatment.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ideal Image (Tampa, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone. I then went in to meet with a recruiter face-to face. After that, I met with the individual I would directly be reporting to and interviewed with her. I was then told I needed to meet with another member of the team who screened all sales representatives before an offer was made. The recruiter gave me several tips regarding the final interview. I showed up for the final interview and thought things went really well. I was told I would hear back within a few days regarding the hiring decision. I sent individual thank you emails and cards after each interview. I was the one who had to follow up several times only to find out an offer was not going to be extended to me. When I asked for feedback regarding how they perceived me during the interview process and if there was any specific reason(s) a job offer was not extended to me, I received very vague, generic answers. I just applied (in October, 2011) for another sales position with Ideal Image and a recruiter called me the next day. Once again, I was told I would hear back from the recruiter regarding setting up an interview and to date, I have not received a call back. The process is frustrating and disappointing to say they least, specifically for a seasoned sales representative like myself.

Interview Questions

• Strong, short sales process- often times have to drive customers to make a decision for an expensive treatment on first visit. Make them "fear the loss" of a promotion- i.e. must close the deal even if good qualifying has not occurred.   1 Answer

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

Applied online and within a day got invited for a one on one interview with the regional director. There isn't a manager at Ideal Image locations, just sales reps and person doing treatments. After a brief interview, which mostly I was looked up and down, told I had a nice figure and nice hair, I was offered the job. I guess she had to make certain I was the "ideal image".

Interview Questions

• It was an easy interview, but the most difficult question was "What do you know about laser hair removal?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't negotiation on earnings. Lead Sales Consultants earn a very low starting hourly, a dollar or two above minimum wage, plus a very weak commission structure. Take it or leave it.