Idearc Media

Very Easy Interview

Premise Outside Sales Representative Interview

Premise Outside Sales Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Idearc Media in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two assistant sales mangers then the general sales manager during the same interview session. One assistant sales manager actually asked me to sell him a pencil from his desk. I couldn't believe this guy held a management position. I received a phone call three days later with job offer.

Interview Question – 'Sell me this pencil' was so trite I almost laughed at the interviewer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Premise Outside Sales Representative Interview

Premise Outside Sales Representative
Piscataway, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Idearc Media in July 2008.

Interview Details – Hour and a half interview with 2 sales manager and with the gsm

Interview Question – Asked to give sales presentation after reviewing material for 30 minutes   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Ask for the salary range because it depends on experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Idearc Media

Worked for Idearc Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Idearc Media Premise Outside Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Idearc Media employees and interview candidates.