Idexcel Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2014
Updated Apr 29, 2014

2.0

Test Lead Interview

The interview process is very professional.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Idexcel in July 2013.

phone + Face to Face for Locals

worst.. just like a vegetable market

Marketing Interview

long process ("we take our time"). interviews through skype, telephone and in person with employees potentialy interacting directly and indirectly with you. One employee told me he took 9 months to be employed and got to meet 12 people in the company. They are so human centered and interviews are so deep and personal, but then it turns out they cannot give you a short and simple feedback that could help you in your future job hunt.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Idexcel in January 2012.

Technical and Hr Round was OK

promised to get more in next appraisal

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Idexcel in December 2011.

I have seen few comments above,it goes same with me too "we take our time".I have undergone more than 9 rounds of Interview.Asking same questions again and again (All levels of Management including HR) ...Screening Profile is not fair terms,You hear promises that never happen ie your interview time scheduled (not on time),replying calls(unprofessional). They havent even asked a Single Question Judging my Competency.
    Been to their Bangalore office,even the Front Desk person who is supposed to greet the guest/enquirer with warmth -even after seeing me she was disussing family matters(chit-chats) with someone, never offered a seat or my conern of coming-made m stand for almost 10-15 minutes..What I am pointing is that like the other person mentioned here-you will undergo a lot of pain to attend an interview process and they will never get back to you with a constructive feedback either IN or OUT.It doesnt help an interviewee in any means.Be Professional and Transparent in Actions.

Interview Questions
    • Should give a list of Questions to the Interviewers (so that they can learn what to be asked and what not ) that will help   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Idexcel in February 2011.

The Interview was taken the VP - Sales. The Interview involved sharing details of my earlier job experiences.
    I was made comfortable at the start of the interview and the interview process was more of a discussion than just a one sided interview.