Idhasoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

Interviewed at Idhasoft

Interview Details – the interview was pretty easy. Know your excel stuff.

Interview Question – Excel stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did negotiate salary to some degree

Applications Support Level II Interview

Applications Support Level II
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Idhasoft in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interviews were conducted over separate phone calls and different individuals. Once the basic questions were asked, then the more detailed in depth knowledge questions followed. Nothing out of the ordinary just was a little surprised to be hired over the phone with out a face to face interview. Once hired I meet the client on the scheduled day and then was informed about by work location and objectives.

Interview Question – How knowledgeable are you about AutoDesk applications and are you experienced in upgrading them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not over reach on my salary and they agreed to the amount without any counter offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Idhasoft in October 2012.

Interview Details – 5 rounds of interview

Interview Question – Why you want to Join Idhasoft?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Idhasoft in April 2012.

Interview Details – You will speak with a recruiter that has no idea what the position really requires.

Reason for Declining – Salary did not fit my experience.

Very Difficult Interview

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES Interview

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES
Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Idhasoft in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very Poor. Met with VP in Austin. He was not good at sharing info on the company or job and did not have
much to explain as he was new.

they did not pay my travel expenses from Kerrville, Tx to Austin, Tx and reuturn. This took an entire day.
They sent a voucher for mileage but have never paid it .

Poor hiring firm. would not recommend good US sales folks apply. could not understand the staffer in
Atlanta who was the accounts payable. Indian firm with solid Indian culture and not US.

Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Dunwoody, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Idhasoft in February 2011.

Interview Details – Since Idhasoft isn't as big as other consulting firm, I got to meet with current consultants and executives. It wasn't like a typical interview like 1on1 with HR recruiter and the interview went smooth having a conversation about 15 min per person. I met 2 consultants and 2 directors.

Interview Question – What skill sets do you have in order to pursue as a consultant?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Ind and Business Automation) Interview

Software Engineer(Ind and Business Automation)
Pune (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Idhasoft.

Interview Details – Interview will be telephonic or F2F. Easy interivew to crack..but difficult to negotiate compensation.Maximum two rounds of interview HR followed by Technical. Work and office culture is dissatisfying.

Interview Question – Salary expectation is too high.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate as per market standards. Evaluate if you are trying to relocate. Do ask them for House Rent and initial commodation.

Trainee Software Test Engineer Interview

Trainee Software Test Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Idhasoft in August 2013.

Interview Details – HR is very cooperative. Interview session are quiet decent as per candidates qualification.

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated over salary.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Idhasoft in April 2012.

Interview Details – The recruiter took forever to reply to anything, even if she initiated the contact. Throughout the whole process, even after the offer was accepted, any further communication took forever to get a reply.

Interview Question – What are your plans for the future?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer

Interviewed at Idhasoft

Interview Details – Easy interviews, good people to speak with and get trained with.

Negotiation Details – None

Worked for Idhasoft? Contribute to the Community!