Idhasoft Interview Questions

2.7

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

the interview was pretty easy. Know your excel stuff.

Interview Questions
    did negotiate salary to some degree

Applications Support Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Idhasoft in November 2012.

Interviews were conducted over separate phone calls and different individuals. Once the basic questions were asked, then the more detailed in depth knowledge questions followed. Nothing out of the ordinary just was a little surprised to be hired over the phone with out a face to face interview. Once hired I meet the client on the scheduled day and then was informed about by work location and objectives.

Interview Questions
    • How knowledgeable are you about AutoDesk applications and are you experienced in upgrading them?   Answer Question
    I did not over reach on my salary and they agreed to the amount without any counter offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Idhasoft in October 2012.

5 rounds of interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Idhasoft in April 2012.

You will speak with a recruiter that has no idea what the position really requires.

Salary did not fit my experience.

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Idhasoft in March 2011.

Very Poor. Met with VP in Austin. He was not good at sharing info on the company or job and did not have
    much to explain as he was new.

they did not pay my travel expenses from Kerrville, Tx to Austin, Tx and reuturn. This took an entire day.
    They sent a voucher for mileage but have never paid it .

Poor hiring firm. would not recommend good US sales folks apply. could not understand the staffer in
    Atlanta who was the accounts payable. Indian firm with solid Indian culture and not US.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Idhasoft in February 2011.

Since Idhasoft isn't as big as other consulting firm, I got to meet with current consultants and executives. It wasn't like a typical interview like 1on1 with HR recruiter and the interview went smooth having a conversation about 15 min per person. I met 2 consultants and 2 directors.

Interview Questions
    • What skill sets do you have in order to pursue as a consultant?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Ind and Business Automation) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Idhasoft.

Interview will be telephonic or F2F. Easy interivew to crack..but difficult to negotiate compensation.Maximum two rounds of interview HR followed by Technical. Work and office culture is dissatisfying.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate as per market standards. Evaluate if you are trying to relocate. Do ask them for House Rent and initial commodation.

Trainee Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Idhasoft in August 2013.

HR is very cooperative. Interview session are quiet decent as per candidates qualification.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated over salary.

Java Developer Interview

Easy interviews, good people to speak with and get trained with.

None

SEO Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Idhasoft in May 2012.

1 month long process of interview.1st round was telephonic interview taken by Manager after that 2nd round was assignment for checking my domain skills, the Manager again took my telephonic interview and at last after telephonic interview by CEO., I got the offer letter. The company's HR discussed me all salary, Bonus, Cab, reallocation related queries. They gave me 1 month time to join their company. Good Experience.