Google
4.2 of 5 2,084 reviews
www.google.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Google Associate Account Strategist Interview Question

"If Google decided to charge g-mail users, how would you recommend implementing this? Would it be sustainable and what would be the advantages and disadvantages?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Associate Account Strategist Interview Review - one of 2,753 Google Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 4
votes
If google started charging I would no longer use them. They have always been free. I'm gonna just start paying for it now, yea right... I'll just find a free company.
- Anonymous on Mar 8, 2014 Flag Response
of 3
votes
I believe it would no make sense. The business model of google is a two side platform, so they don't charge users , because they are the base of information . They charge companies though online advertisement products and other products . As many users for free they have more companies would have interest to work with google and pay for the advertisement products.
- Luana on Mar 22, 2014 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Google employees and interview candidates.