Home Depot
3.2 of 5 3,958 reviews
www.homedepot.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Home Depot Customer Service Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and was asked:
"If a customer becomes irate and abusive, how would you handle yourself and the situation?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service Representative Interview Review - one of 1,204 Home Depot Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 2
votes
I would allow the customer to finish speaking and vent their frustrations. Meanwhile, I would listen and figure out exactly what the heart of the matter is. Once the customer if finished, I would offer to resolve their issue to the best of my ability, without making any unrealistic promises. If need be, I would enlist the assistance of a supervisor.
- Interview Candidate on Mar 15, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Home Depot – Why Work for Us?

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company created the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Depot interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Home Depot employees and interview candidates.