Bright House Networks
www.brighthouse.com East Syracuse, 061 50 to 149 Employees

Bright House Networks Customer Service Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Auburndale, FL and was asked:
"If a customer called in to cancel their service, and switch to a competitor, what would you say to that customer to keep their business?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service Representative Interview Review - one of 30 Bright House Networks Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
just gave answers that I thought would be good response, (i.e. more packages to choose from, better customer service, better internet connections) and I was a current customer of the other provider and express my dislike for that company as it was the only company available for my area (monopolized)
- Interview Candidate on Oct 21, 2009 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Bright House Networks – Why Work for Us?

We’re Bright House Networks, an organization that’s achieved extraordinary success by developing and delivering premier cable systems and service. As the sixth largest company in our industry, we can offer you the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bright House Networks interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bright House Networks employees and interview candidates.