Rain and Hail Insurance

Interview Question

Claim Auditor Interview

If you could be a superhero, what power would you possess?

Answer

Interview Answer

28 Answers

Bio-slime, for sticking to walls or just freaking out the ladies.

GBAD on Jan 6, 2012

Scott on Jan 9, 2012

Scott on Jan 9, 2012

This post has been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

God. Nuf said?

rayz on Jan 10, 2012

"If I could be a superhero, I would want the ability to see into the future. This way, I could predict if our business model and business plans would be effective or not. If they are effective in the future, then we will proceed with them in the present. If not, then I can let my team know, we can change plans, and do something that is effective in the future. :-)"

Illogical. If you were going to change plans because you don't like the future then that future wouldn't exist to be seen; you'd only see the future that your path/choices takes you towards. I would almost certainly choose the ability to either slow time or be invisible. One helps me achieve more work in effectively less time, the other helps me achieve a greater variety of work. Either way, I'd only seek to be a better employment opportunity ;)

J G Hunter on Jan 10, 2012

I like Scott's answer!
JG, I think your answer states that you dont have enough time to get things done which in turn makes you sound a little scattered.

Paula W on Jan 10, 2012

If I were a superhero, I can do anything.

Tony on Jan 10, 2012

I suppose I'd want God power. Is that too narcissitic?

toadaly on Jan 10, 2012

If I could have any power i would like to posses the power of maximizing potential. Weather it is maximizing the potential I have do great things, or that of the people working with me. A business model is only as successful as those who are involved in it. With the ability to find where an individual's true potential lies, there is no boundaries as to what can be achieved in life.

JP on Jan 10, 2012

Fly - of course. Then I would not be looking for a job.

EdRedSled on Jan 10, 2012

Superpower? To see and understand the answers to my questions (when I turn my powers to "on"). That way I can ask what the winning Power-ball numbers will be, win a ton-o-cash and quit interviewing. C'mon folks! If you had $220 million, wouldn't you start the business of YOUR choice? Or would you want this job as a claim auditor?

ACB on Jan 10, 2012

Shape-shifter. No question. To be able to take the form of any one or anything. Imagine the experiences you could have that normally would be closed to you.

JT on Jan 10, 2012

Me: Anything but the ability to control lightning.
Interviewer: Why so?
Me: So that we can still claim lightning strikes as acts of God on insurance claims.

Paul on Jan 10, 2012

Omnipotency.

JC on Jan 10, 2012

I am a superhero(in what ever position you are applying for)! atleast that's what my last boss told me, only if you were not fired from your previous company.

Mitesh S on Jan 10, 2012

My power would be to turn stupid questions into relevant questions that have to do with the actual job.

Mike G on Jan 10, 2012

I was recently asked this exact question by CNH for the position of DSM. "The ability to manipulate time."

"Care to elaborate?"

"I just did."

Anonymous on Jan 11, 2012

Omniscience. Today's global marketplace is increasingly dependent on high quality information that helps us find opportunities, evaluate them - both monetarily and in terms of logistical impediments, and predict their future returns. By knowing the here-and-now more completely we can more accurately predict future trends and events. This is particularly important in the world of insurance where risks are quantified based on available information. The better your information base, the more accurately risk can be calculated.

OC on Jan 11, 2012

I would be Wonder Woman with her truth rope. An insurance company that hires someone truthful. What a laugh!!!
They probably want you to say X-ray vision for seeing into wallets and bank statements so the insurance company can know how much to take you for.

Wonder on Jan 11, 2012

The ability to fly (and be invisible at will if I may ask for another power). I already can fly in most of my dreams. Flying around the office saves time, but really, it would relax me on week-ends so I'd get back to work revived.

Thomas on Jan 12, 2012

The ability to predict the Poweball numbers

soon to be retired on Jan 13, 2012

The power to prevent people from asking irrelevant questions.

Chris on Jan 14, 2012

Super Powers!

Neethu on Jan 20, 2012

The ability to heal any living thing.

Bee Kay on Mar 7, 2012

I would look her in the eye and say, X-Ray vision Ms !

phaethon on May 6, 2012

i would gain control on all the powers of people , so that i can use it for all the good things & no body could do destruction

amit singh on May 8, 2012

This isn't a pointless question to identify wit, its done with a psychological perspective, the superpower may say more about you than you think! For example, if you choose 'flying' as your answer psychologists state "People who choose flying could have a feeling of being tied down or locked into a situation they find less than pleasant. The idea of flying gives the person a sense of freedom" or Telekenesis may mean you would like to have more control over things in your life... Personality can reflect work ethic

JW on Aug 28, 2012

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.