Whole Foods Market
3.6 of 5 1,119 reviews
www.wholefoodsmarket.com Austin, TX 5000+ Employees

Whole Foods Market Courtesy Clerk Interview Question

I interviewed in Henderson, NV and was asked:
"If you could be any type of animal (pertaining to your job) what would you be and why?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Courtesy Clerk Interview Review - one of 407 Whole Foods Market Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
This unfortunately caught up with me several times during my time there, because I answered "octopus, so I could better multi task!" well I don't have 8 arms, and I don't multi task as well as an octopus but my supervisor brought it up at every evaluation. "I need you to be the octopus! learn to do 3-4 things at once!"... me and my big mouth.
- Interview Candidate on Jul 3, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Whole Foods Market – Why Work for Us?

​​Our Motto Our motto — Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet — emphasizes that our vision reaches beyond food retailing. In fact, our deepest purpose as an organization is helping support the health, well-being, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Whole Foods Market interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Whole Foods Market employees and interview candidates.