Salesforce

www.salesforce.com

Interview Question

Sales Representative Interview Toronto, ON (Canada)

If you could be anyone else, who would it be

Answer

Interview Answer

31 Answers

Myself

Interview Candidate on Oct 14, 2012

Any better and I would be you.

Alan on Jan 17, 2013

Steve Martin

robert on Jan 17, 2013

Tom Brady.

PatsFan on Jan 17, 2013

Johnny Depp

Brad Pitt on Jan 17, 2013

This post has been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

This post has been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why would I want to be somebody else?

Shane on Jan 17, 2013

It would be the alternate reality version of me...the version where I am employed.

Jim on Jan 18, 2013

Your boss, so I could teach you to ask interview questions relevant to the job.

jake3_14 on Jan 18, 2013

I do not enjoy politics much; however, I will be President Clinton and point my finger and say "I only reply to my wife Hillary that sort of a very "personal" inquiry" -- smile from ear to ear and them point no only one finger BUT two fingers (for emphasis!!) and say firmly and kindly and innocently "Would you like to ask me about my "professional" life as a President of the United States? Did I let my fellows americans down professionally? Are they famishing? Did the rate of unemployment reach 10%?
Frankly, I don't give a Royal F*** about any President's "personal" life -- IF everyone would focus on a President's professional life instead of "personal" (that is why it is called "personal" -- this country would flourish again.
IF the requirement/law was to have a perfect personal life to keep a job, the unemployment rate will be an absolute 100%

Who is perfect? on Jan 19, 2013

I am not! - but I am trying my very best to a better person.......

The correct word is *then not *them --- "and *then point no only finger but two......."
In addition to other minor mistypos - I trust you get the main idea ;-)

Who is perfect? on Jan 19, 2013

I prefer to be me. If I didn't, then I'd have a problem much larger than unemployment and no business sitting in your office today. Do you want to be someone else? Increasing self-worth is something that can be taught - I can put you in touch with a few really good people in the field - I wasn't always so confident and have had to overcome a lot of adversity and lost my way more than once.

Michelle on Jan 20, 2013

No one. I only know how to be me. Everyone has their own angels and demons, their own encumberences to deal with be they physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual. In the end, no one's life is any better than another's. You do the best you can with what strengths you have.

Rob on Jan 21, 2013

my alter ego

Me on Jan 22, 2013

I wouldn't mind being Bill Clinton, looking down at the top of Monica's head. He made it known that it wasn't sex, and the courts agreed. It must have been speech therapy lessons.
This would have gotten a rolling laugh from the interviewer, but I would have lost the job.

Raven on Jan 23, 2013

Hitler. I would've pursued an art career, not taking no for an answer.

Anonymous on Jan 23, 2013

Michael Dell ten years ago. He really blew the opportunity of a lifetime by not buying your company before it went public.

Tim Pilon on Jan 23, 2013

I would be my personal teacher

Yener Örer on Jan 24, 2013

Me, with this job.

Diane on Jan 24, 2013

I would want to become you and hire candidate I am are interviewing right now !

priya on Jan 25, 2013

I would want to become you and hire candidate I am interviewing right now !

priya on Jan 25, 2013

Me, with a job, and more money. I'm good looking and intelligent enough as it is.

Stone Cold on Jan 25, 2013

My son. Because he has a good father.

victor on Jan 27, 2013

that should be me......being contented and satisfying, and that's we have to be proud of

john on Jan 29, 2013

I like who I am so I'll chose myself. Even still, each day I try to be a better version of me.

Ken on Feb 14, 2013

Someone very rich born in 3750. With their own space yacht

Time Traveller on Mar 3, 2013

Good question. I honestly don't know how to answer that.

Anon on Apr 21, 2013

Flutter Shy

Jack Wonderful on May 28, 2013

You because i don't ask such questions

Anand on Jun 9, 2013

The person dating me

PMG on Jan 14, 2014

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.