Check 'n Go
www.checkngo.com Cincinnati, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Check 'n Go Customer Service Associate Interview Question

"If you have specific things that needed to be done how do you organize them/schedule them. Tell me about yourself? Tell me about a time when you we're asked to do something that isn't right. What did you do and what was the situation. Individual or team player? A time when you persuaded someone to do something, the situation and what technique you used to persuade that individual. what do you think will make the customer comes to us first with their payment? If a customer wants to see the store manager how would you relay the message to her/him. Give an example of what ways you do to gain respect from others. Is customer always right a model in your life? Why you are still with or left your previous work? What you enjoy about your previous work? Collection, debt experiences?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service Associate Interview Review - one of 20 Check 'n Go Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

This post has been removed. Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Check 'n Go interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Check 'n Go employees and interview candidates.