Bed Bath & Beyond

www.bedbathandbeyond.com
  www.bedbathandbeyond.com

Interview Question

Sales Associate Interview

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

Answer

Interview Answer

20 Answers

Life and Kix. Because my Life is a box of Kix.

Celia on Jan 21, 2014

Snaooy, Crackly and popped out if the box - with all side effect in LARGE PRINT as well as ingredients and side effects!

Sanda Kriistal on Jan 21, 2014

I would be honey. Because I'm sweet, and I seem to hold all the flakes, fruits, and nuts in this box together.

Erica Kuno on Jan 21, 2014

I'd be sweet and nutritiousness, that can be eaten dry or with milk. But the best part, I'd still have an awesome toy inside.

Jim on Jan 21, 2014

Chances are, I'd be cardboard. Because that is what cereal boxes are typically made of.

Ed on Jan 21, 2014

well it depends on what brand of cereal i.e Kellogs etc, yet whatever I would serve as a promotional toy to be offered as an incentive to the company's work force.

Prashant Sadrani on Jan 22, 2014

I would be something like cheerios, classic and traditional, but with the most kick-ass cereal box toy ever.

Paul Heintzelman on Jan 22, 2014

cheerios-children love them...

=z= on Jan 22, 2014

I'd be really delicious for the first 3 minutes and then I'd be mushy and gross and you'll have to feed me to the cat, who would snub it's nose at it, and stand in the kitchen looking at your with those big, gooey eyes, until you either caved and pulled out a can of tuna, or picked it up and threw it out of the window.

Jeannie on Jan 22, 2014

Shredded Wheat or Wheaties in a recycleable box made of uncoated recycled paperboard.

C magnus on Jan 22, 2014

Trix. Because Trix are for kids.

MiniBooger on Jan 22, 2014

What would I be - and why ?

I'd be a box of cereal - dummy....DUH...

Why ? Because you said so...DUH again...

Next question.

Anonymous on Jan 23, 2014

Wheaties....with a picture of me on the box.

Anonymous on Jan 23, 2014

Trix. Because that's what I turned in my last job.

Anonymous on Jan 23, 2014

I would be frosted shredded mini wheat cereal because it's sweetened with sugar but still filing and good for you!

Hillary on Jan 23, 2014

I'd be Frosted Flakes because "Thhhhhhey're Grrrreat!"

Lex on Jan 24, 2014

Fruit Loops.

Pollywog on Jan 24, 2014

I'd be All Bran because I need to take a dump.

Poopy on Jan 28, 2014

Delicious flavor that everyone loves

Adikin on Feb 2, 2014

I would definitely be Special K, because if I don't think highly of myself enough, to think that there is a special flake of greatness in me, who will?

Allex on Aug 16, 2014

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.