Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us

Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Electronics Technician Interview Question

I interviewed in Ann Arbor, MI and was asked:
"If you were hired, where would you want your office to be?"
Tags: brain teaser, behavioral, job-specific
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Electronics Technician Interview Review - one of 44 Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

- Joe on Sep 7, 2009
next to you.
- Alex on Sep 8, 2009
votes
Next to the boss - want the boss to see me and hear me. Want the boss to relie on me and see me as a great team player and someone that can be relied upon.
- Diane on Sep 9, 2009
of 3
votes
I get an office? Sweet! Seriously, though, I'd want it to be near others who work on the same type of projects I do, so I can help and be helped accordingly.
- Matt on Sep 10, 2009
votes
Next to the boss, but near enough to the team I work with to be well-integrated with them.
- K on Sep 11, 2009
votes
Anywhere. It does not matter.
- Nikko on Sep 14, 2009
votes
It doesn't matter to me.
- T on Sep 15, 2009
of 1
Doesn't matter. My cubicle has always been Seat 10A on United Airlines...
- Mike on Sep 18, 2009
votes
In a open cubicle, close to the team !
- Sampat on Sep 18, 2009
votes
With a morale boosting view.
- J on Sep 19, 2009
Anywhere and everywhere...
- I on Sep 20, 2009
my car
- aaugh on Sep 22, 2009
votes
my own view is not mostly what you working but the impact you added to what you are doing
- douglas on Sep 27, 2009
votes
I'd eventually like yours when I help you get promoted. Until then, I don't care where I sit as long as it puts me where I can make the most impact.
- Jaime on Feb 15, 2010
votes
I was not aware that Electronics Technicians had their own offices. I was under the impression that technicians were field employees, and thus, their office was their laptop in a van or at McDonalds. :-)
- LOTSAFRECKLES on Jan 7, 2011