Igloo Products Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

1.8

N/A Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Igloo Products.

There are no real questions, the recruiter has no idea what to ask

Interview Questions
    Long time ago when we had a different management and they seemed to care

Maintenance Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Igloo Products.

Very simplistic interview, I would have liked to see more in depth questions, the interview was based more on personality. It worked out for me, but probably not for everyone. They have a very simple idea of what they need, but then instantly expect more of you.

Interview Questions
    I was given what I asked for, wish I would have gone a little higher. Ask for a little more than you think, it is tough to go up once you are there.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Igloo Products.

My experience interviewing at Igloo was phenomenal. My initial contact was made by their recruiter, who found me when I was not even on the job market. I followed instructions by filling out an application on the website. Within a day or so, I got a follow up call to schedule an interview.
    The interview went very well - all of my questions were answered and I felt like a good fit for the team.
    I received a response within a week and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions
    • I was a little stumped when they flat out asked me, "why should we hire you?" I never know how to answer that question...   Answer Question
    I was given an offer verbally and through email about a week after my interview - I accepted and put in my 2 weeks notice. They were very flexible on my start date.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Katy, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Igloo Products in March 2011.

A bit disorganized. People asked the same questions, a combination of behavioral, general career and industry knowledge. VP was a bit confrontational and aggressive, all others pleasant. Culture seems very disjointed with everyone describing it differently. All said raises were few and far between after you are hired and work-life balance very poor. A long boring drive out to a plant/corporate office in the middle of a rice puddle almost to Brookshire. Almost 1-1/2 hours from Bush airport.

Interview Questions
    • How many hours do you currently work a week in your job?   Answer Question
    • If I asked your previous boss to describe you, what would he tell me?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Katy, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Igloo Products in April 2011.

This place is a joke!
    I drove 3 hrs because it was quicker than flying to Houston and driving 45 minutes to the plant. Saved them a buttload...because the interview was quick. Arrived and the HR assistant gave me my reimbursement form and I waiited. It didn't take long for the interviewer to show up. The interview process: generally fine, pretty easy. A couple of interviewers actually hinted against the job.

Wrapped up the interview and went home, realized they didn't pay mileage! Had no gas receipts. Emailed the HR assistant. Got no answer. Sent emails to the Igloo HR recruiter...again no answer. Two weeks later the HR assistant called back and emailed me that they wanted me to come back for another interview and by the way, the HR assistant was leaving the company so she gave me an alternative email address. I politely declined the position that night. Sent an email to the new address to get an answer on my reimbursement. Got no response. Sent another after one month still no response. Probably will never get reimbursed. Now I drive by the place on my way to my new job, thankful I didn't take the position.

Attitudes of the employees. I think several in quality had the right ideas but generally the place was broken. The place was a mess. When you walk through a warehouse and there are returns just strewn all about....and they didn't want me to see the molding area....it kind of gives you food for thought.

Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Igloo Products.

the hiring process is a joke.

Interview Questions
    • there is no structured questions, everyone asks their own questions with no sync, so be prepared to repeat your answers many times   Answer Question

unprofessional staff. everyone was late to the meeting, the schedule changed many times. no airport pickup, even though they said they will arrange.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Igloo Products

Worked for Igloo Products? Contribute to the Community!