Ignify

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

3.8

Software Sales - ERP and Accounting Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ignify.

The process took three stages. First was a round 1 interview which was conducted by HR. This covered basics and general information confirmation about you and your experience. The second round was also a phone interview conducted by the same individual that was more in depth and was a test of your knowledge and experience.

Once past that, you get an in person interview. My guess is the standard is to have several interviews over several days, but mine happen to be three interviews. All of which were back to back. The first is more of a ground level "Peer". The next is the supervisor of the division you will work in, and the third is the President of the particular pillar of the business you will be working for.

Very organized and relatively comfortable environment and interview. I did very well with the first two, but a cultural gap and (this is only my personal opinion and it may be misinterpreted) also I felt a bit racist. The fact I was not India seemed to come up and be a factor. Again, only my opinion

All interviewers were knowledgeable and very professional. They will not hesitate to push and test your knowledge, though not in a rude way (like has happened to me before).

Interview Questions
    • What makes you feel that your experience and knowledge is going to work here at Ignify as opposed to another company?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Lots of product questions
    4 rounds of interviews
    Assessed project management experience

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ignify in March 2012.

Round 1 - Written test for 45 minutes, approx 50 questions. The paper level was tough.

Round 2 - Technical Interview (Basic OOPs concepts, ASP.Net, Framework, SQL)

Round 3 - HR Interview (Asked to speak on a topic for 2 minutes)

Round 4 - MR Interview (Managerial Questions, how would you handle situation in given scenario, future plans etc.)

Interview Questions
    • What is success? It is not a difficult question but surely the answer is.   Answer Question
    Fair negotiation. You need to prove your value and you will get what you deserve.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ignify in May 2010.

- HR will gather the basic information such as year of experience, expected salary, job location, and screen the candidate.
    - The team lead will contact you by phone, and ask the specific product knowledge you have.
    - The top management will contact you by phone, and further ask you the product knowledge.
    - Product knowledge is very important in the interview process. Other factors usually ignored.
    - Expected salary too high will easily kick you out.