Ignited Interview Questions

2.8

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ignited.

Interview

Was interviewed for a creative director position over the phone by human resource person obviously reading the questions off a list or card. Not only disheartening, but completely bizarre. I guess I can understand if it was for a job other than creative director? Left such a bad taste in my mouth, I made up some lame excuse, just to get off the phone. No wonder it's an agency I had never heard of then, nor since.

Na Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ignited (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Based on a job posting, I submitted my resume and got an interview. It was obvious that the person who was interviewing me never read their own posting or my resume. What they told me was the complete different from what they posted on the Internet. Total waste of my time and theirs. They sure know what they are doing at this company.

Media Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ignited.

Interview

phone screen, a couple of in person interviews, panel interview, verbal offer, written offer, background check, new hire orientation, 90 day probationary period, annual performance review, real time feedback, regular check-ins

Events Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ignited.

Interview

E-mail correspondence, phone interview, on-site interview with the people working directly with you. The e-mail correspondence was very friendly but kind of scattered, other candidates were waiting for interviews t the same time

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on holidays   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ignited (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

Typical agency interview. Really relaxed environment. People seemed friendly enough but certain individuals in the room didn't seem to want to be there and had no questions to ask me.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They asked me to name some top advertisements I liked in the past year so be prepared.   Answer Question

Received a better offer elsewhere.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Interview

Really nice people. Lax interview.

Negotiation

No negotiations allowed on assistant salary.

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ignited.

Interview

Interview process was typical for an agency environment. Was asked questions about myself, current job responsibilities and why I wanted to work at Ignited.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ignited (El Segundo, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 people separately: controller, asst controller and COO. Each interviewer was friendly and the interviews were low to no pressure. I had thought they would hire on the spot but then they lost track of the hiring process, which cost me some dollars. I practically had to bug the controller to get her to make a decision as she was focused on her acctg duties. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't accept anything less than what you really want. They do not actively review salaries or responsibilities and if you are in a less desirable dept, they will forget about you.