Ignition Network Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ignition Network

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ignition Network in April 2011.

The interview process with the Ignition Network wasn't too painful. I had to come in multiple times to meet with various individuals at different times. It seemed as though the process had multiple levels versus just having me meet everyone during a single day. Everyone that I met during the interviewing process was very pleasant and accommodating with schedule flexibility.

Interview Questions

Digital Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ignition Network in February 2011.

Process was smooth but the after results left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I was interviewing with one of the hiring managers and even after putting all the examples and proving the experience I had, the hiring manager was interested in getting a general sample of my methodology on how I approached clients. This person swore up and down about wanting me to progress further in the process but I should have known better. A week later after the interview, the role was canceled and the company hired independently another person.

Sounds fishy right? Well it was. I have not met one agency yet that has shown themselves to be honest and have integrity. It seemed as if all the hiring manager wanted was my methodology. Luckily for me, I sent him methodology widely available in the market and NOT my approach. It will be hilarious to see what their company does when they try to present to their clients whom I have a solid relationship with.

Gut - trust it. Agencies - sorry but most do not have integrity or trust, i.e., thats why consultants are in high demand. Consultants exude trust and go to great lengths to support leaders.

Interview Questions