Ihda

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Applications Developer Interview

Web Applications Developer

I applied online - interviewed at Ihda in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online.Got a call from IT department.Phone interview was quite normal.Questions were asked based on resume.After one week,I was called for personal interview at office.First round was Hr interview.General HR questions and questions based on my resume.Next 2 technical rounds.Questions were based on previous experience.Knowledge on specific skills measured.Some behavioral questions were asked

Interview Question – Basic Questions were asked from VB.Net,C#,AJAX,   Answer Question

Asset Management Intern Interview

Asset Management Intern
Chicago, IL

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ihda in May 2012.

Interview Details – At first it was an HR lady that interviewed me, and she was very friendly. She opened up the conversation without making me feel nervous. Then after the HR lady interviewed me, the 2 managers came into the the room and interviewed me. The entire interview took about 1.5 hours.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you have to handle something you have never done.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ihda.

Interview Details – It is important to go in dressed well. Another tip to win the internship is to be personable at all times and be considerate. Be genuine and thankful for the oppuctunity of an interview with them.

Interview Question – What is your strength? I was prepping for what is my weakness the whole time.   Answer Question

Worked for Ihda? Contribute to the Community!