Ihda Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ihda in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online.Got a call from IT department.Phone interview was quite normal.Questions were asked based on resume.After one week,I was called for personal interview at office.First round was Hr interview.General HR questions and questions based on my resume.Next 2 technical rounds.Questions were based on previous experience.Knowledge on specific skills measured.Some behavioral questions were asked

Asset Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ihda (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

At first it was an HR lady that interviewed me, and she was very friendly. She opened up the conversation without making me feel nervous. Then after the HR lady interviewed me, the 2 managers came into the the room and interviewed me. The entire interview took about 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have to handle something you have never done.   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ihda (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Initially, I thought I would interview with the Communications Director, but I interviewed with other people who had/wanted different things. Person didn't want writing samples, but took easy writing test, which focused on IHDA and the governor. Interviewed with people in upper management who were friendly, yet stressed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about affordable housing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Hhf Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ihda (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

After submitting an application and calling HR to follow up, I had a short phone interview asking me to reassert the items on my resume. At the end of the phone interview they asked me to come in the following week for a full interview. There was one hour with HR and one hour with my current team. A couple weeks later they called with an offer and a start date.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ihda.

Interview

It is important to go in dressed well. Another tip to win the internship is to be personable at all times and be considerate. Be genuine and thankful for the oppuctunity of an interview with them.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength? I was prepping for what is my weakness the whole time.   Answer Question

Negotiation