Ihda

www.ihda.org

Ihda Interview Questions

Web Applications Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ihda in July 2013.

Applied online.Got a call from IT department.Phone interview was quite normal.Questions were asked based on resume.After one week,I was called for personal interview at office.First round was Hr interview.General HR questions and questions based on my resume.Next 2 technical rounds.Questions were based on previous experience.Knowledge on specific skills measured.Some behavioral questions were asked

Asset Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ihda in May 2012.

At first it was an HR lady that interviewed me, and she was very friendly. She opened up the conversation without making me feel nervous. Then after the HR lady interviewed me, the 2 managers came into the the room and interviewed me. The entire interview took about 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you have to handle something you have never done.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ihda.

It is important to go in dressed well. Another tip to win the internship is to be personable at all times and be considerate. Be genuine and thankful for the oppuctunity of an interview with them.

Interview Questions
    • What is your strength? I was prepping for what is my weakness the whole time.   Answer Question