Ikaria Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ikaria in March 2013.

Streamlined hiring/interview process. HR communication was accurate and timely.

Interview Questions
    • How did I keep my skills current (had been out of workplace for 2 years).   View Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Ikaria in July 2011.

Sent resume through job board in response to job listing. I was contacted by a third party, via email, to conduct a phone screening interview. During the interview I was asked various skill, behavioral and management based questions. Many of my questions could not be answered since this was a third party. I received a call from a HR representative a few days later requesting an in-person interview. I had an in-person interview with three people, one-on-one. Interview lasted three hours. Very nice people and nice looking offices.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be taken aback by any display of animosity of the trainer?   View Answer

Logistics Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ikaria in January 2010.

Clerical representative with no knowledge of the position asked canned questions for thirty minutes and could not answer any questions.

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example from cradle to grave on how you implemented an inventory management strategy and system.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ikaria

Worked for Ikaria? Contribute to the Community!