Illinois Institute of Technology
Illinois Institute of Technology CDA Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Student Assistant (6)
- Secretary (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Worker (1)
- Research Assistant (1)
- Research Associate/Software Engineer (1)
- Facilities Foreman (1)
- Community Desk Assistant (1)
- Lab Assistant (1)
- Circuit Design Engineer (1)
- CDA (1)
- Teaching Assistant (1)
- Library Assistant (1)
Very Easy Interview
CDA Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in February 2010.
Interview Details – I was interviewing to maintain my position for the upcoming academic year. Extremely basic and traditional interview questions were asked. Interviewer did not seem truly interested in the process and had his nose in his notebook for the majority of the interview. If you go in with your strengths, weaknesses, goals, and history that may help on the job, you will be just fine.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? Answer Question
- Should you be retained, what have you learned through your last year of employment that may make you a better employee throughout the upcoming year? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiations were allowed for this position, as the candidate pool greatly surpassed the position's requirements.