Illinois Institute of Technology Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

1.9

Circuit Design Engineer Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in January 2010.

The whole process from initial phone screen to the actual written offer took less than two weeks and gave me an impression of a well oiled machine. Recruiters and interviewers were efficient and "to the point" the whole time. The face-to-face interview consisted of a Group interview, which lasted an hour and one-on-one meetings with most of the Group interview participants. The overall impression was very positive. Apparently on both sides

Interview Questions
    • What are significant changes in the different technologies as we scale down in CMOS   Answer Question
    • How does threshold voltage changes with respect to temparature.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in May 2011.

First of all, the professor asked me where I come from. Then, asked me that what is my last design and went me to explain the detail.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in August 2013.

The interviewer was very kind but had asked few deep technical question and some background questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in April 2011.

Only one in-person interview required. The interview was more of a behavioral assessment interview wherein my manager examined my communication skills and team skills.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you pursuing your MBA after an undergrad in engineering?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in November 2011.

Hiring is a simple process. We need to look out for jobs through Career Management Center, through colleagues and many other ways. Next step would be create and submit Resume Online for verification. Applying for jobs with your resume. If selected you will be called by the respected department personnel and be interviewed about your experience related to the job you have applied for. Results for the interview vary from 2-3 weeks, depends. Its a great place to work with, experienced management and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Questions are asked depending on your resume and also related to the position you have applied for.   View Answer

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in September 2008.

Online submission of resume and quick cover letter.
    After getting an email from the supervisor, I spoke with her and the director for an 1:1 interview.
    As this is a small organization, they were very friendly and open to new ideas.
    They seem to focus usually on students that have experience in software and website development along with databases.
    Overall it was pretty simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in January 2010.

I applied online and was invited for a face to face interview. They asked basic questions about pertinent work experience. An offer was made at the end.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in August 2008.

Internal application followed by a notification of interest from the hiring party. I then had to notify my current manager before I could move forward with the interview process. After two face to face interviews I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't room for negotiation

Lab Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in May 2009.

It was really pretty simple. The hiring manager was very nice - very polite. I explained that I was looking for summer work and experience and I had a yearning for some physiology work. He gladly took me under his wing to help out with some of his research that he was doing at IIT.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here over the summer? What do you want to gain from the experience?   View Answer
    Be honest and tell the hiring manager what you're interested in.

Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in August 2012.

I applied right away(online) and got a called about 5 minutes later. When I applied they needed workers so I was basically hired on the spot. Now the chances of getting the job is very difficult because there are too many people applying. The job is basically a first apply first get basis.

Worked for Illinois Institute of Technology? Contribute to the Community!