Illinois Institute of Technology

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews

Circuit Design Engineer Interview

Circuit Design Engineer

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in January 2010.

Interview Details – The whole process from initial phone screen to the actual written offer took less than two weeks and gave me an impression of a well oiled machine. Recruiters and interviewers were efficient and "to the point" the whole time. The face-to-face interview consisted of a Group interview, which lasted an hour and one-on-one meetings with most of the Group interview participants. The overall impression was very positive. Apparently on both sides

Interview Questions

• What are significant changes in the different technologies as we scale down in CMOS   Answer Question
  • How does threshold voltage changes with respect to temparature.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in May 2011.

Interview Details – First of all, the professor asked me where I come from. Then, asked me that what is my last design and went me to explain the detail.

Interview Question – what is your last design   View Answer

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in April 2011.

Interview Details – Only one in-person interview required. The interview was more of a behavioral assessment interview wherein my manager examined my communication skills and team skills.

Interview Question – Why are you pursuing your MBA after an undergrad in engineering?   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant
Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very kind but had asked few deep technical question and some background questions

Interview Question – What is mm theory in Finance?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in November 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring is a simple process. We need to look out for jobs through Career Management Center, through colleagues and many other ways. Next step would be create and submit Resume Online for verification. Applying for jobs with your resume. If selected you will be called by the respected department personnel and be interviewed about your experience related to the job you have applied for. Results for the interview vary from 2-3 weeks, depends. Its a great place to work with, experienced management and helpful.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Questions are asked depending on your resume and also related to the position you have applied for.   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in August 2008.

Interview Details – Internal application followed by a notification of interest from the hiring party. I then had to notify my current manager before I could move forward with the interview process. After two face to face interviews I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Do you have any issue working for a woman?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't room for negotiation

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was invited for a face to face interview. They asked basic questions about pertinent work experience. An offer was made at the end.

Interview Question – What is your favorite color?   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Lab Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in May 2009.

Interview Details – It was really pretty simple. The hiring manager was very nice - very polite. I explained that I was looking for summer work and experience and I had a yearning for some physiology work. He gladly took me under his wing to help out with some of his research that he was doing at IIT.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here over the summer? What do you want to gain from the experience?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be honest and tell the hiring manager what you're interested in.

Library Assistant Interview

Library Assistant
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in September 2008.

Interview Details – Online submission of resume and quick cover letter.
After getting an email from the supervisor, I spoke with her and the director for an 1:1 interview.
As this is a small organization, they were very friendly and open to new ideas.
They seem to focus usually on students that have experience in software and website development along with databases.
Overall it was pretty simple.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Secretary Interview

Secretary

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred by an existing employee and was contacted by the manager. I sent in my resume via e-mail and set up an interview time and date. At the interview, I was asked about my skills relevant to the job. Pretty standard interview set-up. There were two interviewers present and they were both engaged in the conversation.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with the type of switchboard we currently use?   Answer Question

Worked for Illinois Institute of Technology? Contribute to the Community!