Illinois Institute of Technology Student Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Resume submissions through cmc portal and then resume was picked up and call for interview and then interview with manager and then ssn was process all was very good experience

Interview Questions

• No technical questions only behavioral questions and about library works   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Illinois Institute of Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Got an email for a face to face interview and the process was really quick (about 3 days). Got an email few days after interview with an offer. Very easy and quick process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Wheaton, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a simple meeting at Wheaton campus to discuss about the work and timings. They need experience/knowledge in HTML/CSS for website stuff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview was not really required. All you needed was minimal amount of lab experience, and as long as you can show proof of that, you are allowed to work

Interview Questions

• No interview questions were given during the process of admission   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Hiring is a simple process. We need to look out for jobs through Career Management Center, through colleagues and many other ways. Next step would be create and submit Resume Online for verification. Applying for jobs with your resume. If selected you will be called by the respected department personnel and be interviewed about your experience related to the job you have applied for. Results for the interview vary from 2-3 weeks, depends. Its a great place to work with, experienced management and helpful.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Questions are asked depending on your resume and also related to the position you have applied for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

It's about 20 mins panel interview. Very general questions, like how do you feel like working as a receptionist? How will you prioritize works in tight time frame? Tell me sth about your organizational skills. etc. I thought they just wanted to find someone they felt easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• If someone asks you a question you don't know, how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Only one in-person interview required. The interview was more of a behavioral assessment interview wherein my manager examined my communication skills and team skills.

Interview Questions

• Why are you pursuing your MBA after an undergrad in engineering?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online and was invited for a face to face interview. They asked basic questions about pertinent work experience. An offer was made at the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

simple, required work study

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none