Illinois Institute of Technology Student Assistant Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wheaton, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in August 2013.

It was a simple meeting at Wheaton campus to discuss about the work and timings. They need experience/knowledge in HTML/CSS for website stuff.

Other Interview Reviews for Illinois Institute of Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in November 2011.

Hiring is a simple process. We need to look out for jobs through Career Management Center, through colleagues and many other ways. Next step would be create and submit Resume Online for verification. Applying for jobs with your resume. If selected you will be called by the respected department personnel and be interviewed about your experience related to the job you have applied for. Results for the interview vary from 2-3 weeks, depends. Its a great place to work with, experienced management and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Questions are asked depending on your resume and also related to the position you have applied for.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in April 2011.

Only one in-person interview required. The interview was more of a behavioral assessment interview wherein my manager examined my communication skills and team skills.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you pursuing your MBA after an undergrad in engineering?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in August 2011.

It's about 20 mins panel interview. Very general questions, like how do you feel like working as a receptionist? How will you prioritize works in tight time frame? Tell me sth about your organizational skills. etc. I thought they just wanted to find someone they felt easy to work with.

Interview Questions
    • If someone asks you a question you don't know, how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in August 2008.

simple, required work study

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Illinois Institute of Technology in January 2010.

I applied online and was invited for a face to face interview. They asked basic questions about pertinent work experience. An offer was made at the end.

Interview Questions

Worked for Illinois Institute of Technology? Contribute to the Community!