Interviews for Top Jobs at Illinois Tollway
- IT (1)
- Documentation Manager (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Systems (1)
- Toll Collector (1)
- Intern (Business Systems) (1)
- Marketing & Communications Intern (1)
Business Systems Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Illinois Tollway in August 2009.
Standardized questions given in a panel format. No opportunity to clarify questions or really get a feel for the position or the organization. The interviewers take many notes making it unclear if they are really listening. Interviews are scheduled with very minimal time and not long enough to effectively answer questions. Be prepared to wait for your scheduled start time due to scheduling conflicts.
- Experience with internal systems that are custom where no one would have had experience unless having been previously employed there. Answer Question