Illinois Wesleyan Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Illinois Wesleyan

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Illinois Wesleyan.

Interview

It was simple. All we had to do was email an application. I did not need to interview because my boss was also my professor and I had the highest grade in the class. I am not sure if other people had a face to face interview or not. The application questions were easy though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Illinois Wesleyan.

Interview

Started by looking at the Wesleyan work study positions. I wanted a librarian job so i could do home work and found this job instead. I sent an e-mail and he responded in a day. We meet up nearby for an interview and i started working in a week.

Interview Questions

• He did not ask anything to difficult, he was looking for people who he could train. So he wanted people who were less expiernced   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for work study. It is minimum wage but I get to chose my hours.

Desk Aide Interview

Application

interviewed at Illinois Wesleyan (Bloomington, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Didn't have an interview. Just ask an advisor/coach/professor/RA anything for a position and go from there. Most positions like the desk aide are work study so check to see if you qualify for that program.