Illinois Wesleyan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Illinois Wesleyan.

Interview Details – It was simple. All we had to do was email an application. I did not need to interview because my boss was also my professor and I had the highest grade in the class. I am not sure if other people had a face to face interview or not. The application questions were easy though.

Interview Question – They were all reasonable and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Desk Aide Interview

Desk Aide
Bloomington, IL

I interviewed at Illinois Wesleyan in May 2010.

Interview Details – Didn't have an interview. Just ask an advisor/coach/professor/RA anything for a position and go from there. Most positions like the desk aide are work study so check to see if you qualify for that program.

Interview Question – No questions asked   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Desktop Support

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Illinois Wesleyan.

Interview Details – Started by looking at the Wesleyan work study positions. I wanted a librarian job so i could do home work and found this job instead. I sent an e-mail and he responded in a day. We meet up nearby for an interview and i started working in a week.

Interview Question – He did not ask anything to difficult, he was looking for people who he could train. So he wanted people who were less expiernced   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for work study. It is minimum wage but I get to chose my hours.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Illinois Wesleyan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Illinois Wesleyan interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Illinois Wesleyan employees and interview candidates.