Image Technical Services Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Image Technical Services

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Garden, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Image Technical Services (Winter Garden, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

Very professional. They had questions prepared in advance. Very personable and positive. After the first interview I was asked to come in for an addtional interview with the owner. They didn't waist time. I was called later that day and emailed an offer letter with all the information I needed to make my decision. I started two days later.

Technical Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Garden, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Image Technical Services (Winter Garden, FL) in August 2009.

Interview

HR at the time was different and extremely polite and accommodating. She has since been fired so I'm not sure what the process is now.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous job experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

They determined my pay...said they weren't able to pay me more due to lack of business.