Image Technical Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Image Technical Services

Technical Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winter Garden, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Garden, FL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Image Technical Services in August 2009.

HR at the time was different and extremely polite and accommodating. She has since been fired so I'm not sure what the process is now.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about my previous job experience   View Answer
    They determined my pay...said they weren't able to pay me more due to lack of business.

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winter Garden, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Garden, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Image Technical Services in March 2010.

Very professional. They had questions prepared in advance. Very personable and positive. After the first interview I was asked to come in for an addtional interview with the owner. They didn't waist time. I was called later that day and emailed an offer letter with all the information I needed to make my decision. I started two days later.

Worked for Image Technical Services? Contribute to the Community!