Image Technical Services

Very Easy Interview

Technical Services Interview

Technical Services
Winter Garden, FL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Image Technical Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – HR at the time was different and extremely polite and accommodating. She has since been fired so I'm not sure what the process is now.

Interview Question – Asked about my previous job experience   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They determined my pay...said they weren't able to pay me more due to lack of business.

N/A Interview

N/A
Winter Garden, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Image Technical Services in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very professional. They had questions prepared in advance. Very personable and positive. After the first interview I was asked to come in for an addtional interview with the owner. They didn't waist time. I was called later that day and emailed an offer letter with all the information I needed to make my decision. I started two days later.

Worked for Image Technical Services? Contribute to the Community!