Imagination Technologies Design Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interview; 1st - written and face to face 2nd - Telephonic from UK 3rd - Director and HR interview

Other Interview Reviews for Imagination Technologies

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagination Technologies (Bristol, England (UK)) in July 2012.

Interview

I had an online hardware test which had questions based on transistors and Basic digital logic. Then had a phone interview and it was all technical questions with no competency questions asked. Afterwards, I did the face-to-face interview and carried out all the tasks with described their operations as well as answeering all the follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• Design an XOR function using only NAND gates.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Langley, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Imagination Technologies (Kings Langley, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed in Kings Langley, East of England, England (United Kingdom) (Jun 2012 - took a day) [1] Imgtec had very good working relationship with my university. No 3rd party agency required, direct application to company made during Easter break. [2] HR came back to me for a phone interview with the hiring manager. [3] Phone Interview went well and was called in for a f2f interview. [4] F2F interview started off with my presentation and then was asked 2 technical question followed by some technical details regarding the job role. It went OK for me. [5] HR interview was held over the phone and was pretty ok. [6] Got an offer within the next few days and have gladly accepted it.

Interview Questions