Imagination Technologies Design Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Hardware Design Engineer (3)
- Graduate Design Engineer (3)
- Graduate RTL Hardware Design Engineer (3)
- Design Engineer (3)
- Graduate Software Engineer (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (2)
- Hardware Engineer (2)
- Leading Design Engineer (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Graduate Engineer (1)
- Graduate Hardware Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Soft Engineer (1)
- Senior Digital Designer Engineer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- DSP Engineer (1)
- Embedded Software Developer (1)
- Digital ASIC Design Engineer (1)
- Digital Design Engineer (1)
- Na (1)
- Developer (1)
- Development Engineer (1)
- Driver Development (1)
- HW Designer (1)
- Graduate Hardware Design Engineer (1)
- Graduate Device Driver Developer for Power VR Team (1)
- We're Committed to Protecting Our Community From Fraudulent Submissions That Might Affect Our Ratings and Reviews (1)
- Applications Specialist Hardware (1)
- Video Codec Software Engineer (1)
- Graduate Communication Engineer (1)
Design Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience)
Interviewed at Imagination Technologies
Interview Details – Three rounds of interview; 1st - written and face to face
2nd - Telephonic from UK
3rd - Director and HR interview
Design Engineer Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online - interviewed at Imagination Technologies in July 2012.
Interview Details – I had an online hardware test which had questions based on transistors and Basic digital logic. Then had a phone interview and it was all technical questions with no competency questions asked. Afterwards, I did the face-to-face interview and carried out all the tasks with described their operations as well as answeering all the follow up questions.
Interview Question – Design an XOR function using only NAND gates. Answer Question
Design Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I interviewed at Imagination Technologies in March 2010.
Interview Details – Interviewed in Kings Langley, East of England, England (United Kingdom) (Jun 2012 - took a day)
 Imgtec had very good working relationship with my university. No 3rd party agency required, direct application to company made during Easter break.
 HR came back to me for a phone interview with the hiring manager.
 Phone Interview went well and was called in for a f2f interview.
 F2F interview started off with my presentation and then was asked 2 technical question followed by some technical details regarding the job role. It went OK for me.
 HR interview was held over the phone and was pretty ok.
 Got an offer within the next few days and have gladly accepted it.
Interview Question – wat is the easiest module u've done? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Imagination Technologies