Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Hardware Engineer Interview
I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Imagination Technologies in February 2011.
Firstly, I went to the Career Day for Graduates at the company and had the opportunity to spoke with managers. Then they send me an e-mail and asked me to make an application online. Then I went for an interview (technical 1:1) and after the 1:1 , 10 minutes interview with the HR manager. The technical interview included a recently implemented project in college (draw on the blackboard and discuss extensions). Then some basic digital design questions as:
1)Setup and hold times in flip flops, metastability.
2)Describe the Complete design cycle for an ASIC (block diagram, architecture, RTL design, synthesis, simulation, testing).
3)Write through vs write back caches.
Other Interview Reviews for Imagination Technologies
1 person found this helpful
Hardware Engineer InterviewApplication Details
I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Imagination Technologies in March 2010.Interview Details
I was interviewed via phone by an engineer and an HR manager. They asked me some very tricky questions about HW design. The answers were not so obvious. Also, due to the phone I couldn't sometimes understand the Engineer (he had also heavy British accent). The questions were actually problems of Digital Design. Also, they asked me about my past projects and my studies.
Finally, the HR manager asked me some general questions like: "Why did you apply for Imagination Technologies", "Tell me about your strong and weak points."
The interview last for about an hour.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
- Describe the circuit for multiplying a constant value with 7. View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at Imagination Technologies
- Hardware Design Engineer (3)
- Graduate Design Engineer (3)
- Graduate RTL Hardware Design Engineer (3)
- Design Engineer (3)
- Graduate Software Engineer (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (2)
- Hardware Engineer (2)
- Leading Design Engineer (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Graduate Engineer (1)
- Graduate Hardware Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Soft Engineer (1)
- Senior Digital Designer Engineer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- DSP Engineer (1)
- Embedded Software Developer (1)
- Digital ASIC Design Engineer (1)
- Digital Design Engineer (1)
- Na (1)
- Developer (1)
- Development Engineer (1)
- Driver Development (1)
- HW Designer (1)
- Graduate Hardware Design Engineer (1)
- Graduate Device Driver Developer for Power VR Team (1)
- We're Committed to Protecting Our Community From Fraudulent Submissions That Might Affect Our Ratings and Reviews (1)
- Applications Specialist Hardware (1)
- Video Codec Software Engineer (1)
- Graduate Communication Engineer (1)