Imagination Technologies

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Digital Designer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Imagination Technologies.

I had a technical job interview on site, Watford, for a Sr Digital Designer permanent role.
Just took a flight and I was there, full of expectations because I knew that was very interesting.
The interview well passed (even if the principal engineer spent all the time on its notebook, while another lead engineer was interviewing me), they wanted even to hire me (with a bad/inappropriate salary for my experience!), but some of the other Engineers, I met while I was waiting for my interview, were completely out of head, absolutely unacceptable even embarrassing.
Unacceptable to work in that kind of environment.
It seems some of them doesn't really like working with foreign Engineer.
Strange thing is that the HR doesn't know anything about those employees behavioural (or doesn't care?).

Interview Questions

Not at all the right place to work, if you like having around good people only !
Anyway, bad salary.