Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Imagination Technologies
- Design Engineer (4)
- Graduate Design Engineer (3)
- Hardware Design Engineer (3)
- Graduate RTL Hardware Design Engineer (3)
- Hardware Engineer (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Graduate Engineer (2)
- Graduate Hardware Engineer (2)
- Graduate Software Engineer (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (2)
- Leading Design Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Graduate Hardware Design Engineer (2)
- Physical Design Engineer (1)
- Soft Engineer (1)
- Principal Engineer (1)
- Video Codec Engineer (1)
- Junior Hardware Engineer (1)
- Driver Development (1)
- HW Designer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Design Engineer (1)
- Digital ASIC Design Engineer (1)
- Digital Design Engineer (1)
- Na (1)
- Developer (1)
- Development Engineer (1)
- Senior Digital Designer Engineer (1)
- Summer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
Senior Digital Designer Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Imagination Technologies (Watford, East of England, England (UK)).
I had a technical job interview on site, Watford, for a Sr Digital Designer permanent role.
Just took a flight and I was there, full of expectations because I knew that was very interesting.
The interview well passed (even if the principal engineer spent all the time on its notebook, while another lead engineer was interviewing me), they wanted even to hire me (with a bad/inappropriate salary for my experience!), but some of the other Engineers, I met while I was waiting for my interview, were completely out of head, absolutely unacceptable even embarrassing.
Unacceptable to work in that kind of environment.
It seems some of them doesn't really like working with foreign Engineer.
Strange thing is that the HR doesn't know anything about those employees behavioural (or doesn't care?).
- For my experience, the questions were easy Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Not at all the right place to work, if you like having around good people only !
Anyway, bad salary.