Imation Interview Questions

2.7

Vice President of Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Walnut, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Imation in August 2009.

Interview was with an upper management person who was conceptually redesigning the organization. The bottom line was the company hired an internal person who was a consultant who was very qualifed for the position. I just chalked it up to interviewing 101 and I had a great experience. Maybe a future consideration may occur for a future position with this company.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Imation in October 2011.

The interview pane consisted of the VP and the Regional Manager. Interview was Competency based. History of the company was conveyed. Then the general questions on the profile and how I can achieve the goals set by the company. Followed by this there was a 2nd round of interview which consisted of RM, VP and Regional Head of the division. Similar questions in different words.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions were experienced.   Answer Question
    The initial offer was bit too low. After negotiating they hiked it up a bit. Still not satisfactory, however the company brand and work environment tilted me to accept it.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Perū (Iran)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perū (Iran)

interviewed at Imation in October 2009.

1:1 interview with HR and then with the business manager. Questions about competence, past experience. Example of how to manage teams, strategy to launch a product in a new market. So, it was similar to a business case interview, but they didn´t get into much detail about the solutions, no numerical answers needed.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Imation in April 2009.

OK Overall

Interview Questions
    • If you do not agree with your boss or if you know more than your boss at couple of matters , how will you deal   View Answer

Worked for Imation? Contribute to the Community!