Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Imation
- Sales Executive (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Vice President of Product Development (1)
- Global Product Marketing Manager (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Imation in November 2014.
They provided me with a packet and information regarding the company upon arrival. It was a 3-hour interview and conducted very well. Everyone was intelligent, motivated and seemed to enjoy their jobs. It was a great experience even though I didn't get the job.
- One of the product designers presented me with a product and asked me to create a marketing campaign on the fly...! Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Imation (Walnut, CA) in August 2009.
Interview was with an upper management person who was conceptually redesigning the organization. The bottom line was the company hired an internal person who was a consultant who was very qualifed for the position. I just chalked it up to interviewing 101 and I had a great experience. Maybe a future consideration may occur for a future position with this company.
- All questions were easy to answer Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Imation (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2011.
The interview pane consisted of the VP and the Regional Manager. Interview was Competency based. History of the company was conveyed. Then the general questions on the profile and how I can achieve the goals set by the company. Followed by this there was a 2nd round of interview which consisted of RM, VP and Regional Head of the division. Similar questions in different words.
- No difficult or unexpected questions were experienced. Answer Question
The initial offer was bit too low. After negotiating they hiked it up a bit. Still not satisfactory, however the company brand and work environment tilted me to accept it.
- Accepted Offer
I interviewed at Imation (Perū (Iran)) in October 2009.
1:1 interview with HR and then with the business manager. Questions about competence, past experience. Example of how to manage teams, strategy to launch a product in a new market. So, it was similar to a business case interview, but they didn´t get into much detail about the solutions, no numerical answers needed.
- Most important challenges Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imation (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2009.
- If you do not agree with your boss or if you know more than your boss at couple of matters , how will you deal 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review