ImmediaDent Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ImmediaDent

Lead Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ImmediaDent in November 2012.

Interview starts with a phone interview, then you have to complete some assessments (personality and math), if all goes well you then interview with the area manager, if your interview with the area manager goes well, you interview with the Regional Director. I was called on a Friday and offered a position within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult. I think the most difficult one would have been with the Regional Director asking why I wanted to join the Dental field without having Dental experience.   Answer Question
    There is no room for negotiation. They have a set pay for the positions.

EFDA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ImmediaDent.

Rediculous!! Over 2 months of non-sense. Phone interview first then followed by several weeks of waiting for actual interview to be scheduled. Once interviewed in person waited another couple weeks to get call that I was hired. Then had to wait on corporate to schedule a drug test which was an additional 2 weeks. Finally 2 weeks after drug test, I received results and was able to begin working.

Interview Questions
    • Manager was a moron. No difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question
    Dishonest tactics. They try to hire you in as low as possible by promising that if you accept $xx now, in 60 days we'll increase your pay by $2 to 3 dollars on the hour. Unfortunately they lie, when that time came, I was told there's a freeze on pay increases. And continued to be told that for the next year!

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Worthington, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthington, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ImmediaDent in January 2010.

applied online and got a call from the manager to meet face to face. interview was really short in the office. staff seemed nice, but manager never followed up with me to let me know.

Interview Questions

Worked for ImmediaDent? Contribute to the Community!