ImmediaDent

Very Easy Interview

Lead Patient Coordinator Interview

Lead Patient Coordinator
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ImmediaDent in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview starts with a phone interview, then you have to complete some assessments (personality and math), if all goes well you then interview with the area manager, if your interview with the area manager goes well, you interview with the Regional Director. I was called on a Friday and offered a position within 2 weeks.

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult. I think the most difficult one would have been with the Regional Director asking why I wanted to join the Dental field without having Dental experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no room for negotiation. They have a set pay for the positions.

EFDA Interview

EFDA
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ImmediaDent.

Interview Details – Rediculous!! Over 2 months of non-sense. Phone interview first then followed by several weeks of waiting for actual interview to be scheduled. Once interviewed in person waited another couple weeks to get call that I was hired. Then had to wait on corporate to schedule a drug test which was an additional 2 weeks. Finally 2 weeks after drug test, I received results and was able to begin working.

Interview Question – Manager was a moron. No difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Dishonest tactics. They try to hire you in as low as possible by promising that if you accept $xx now, in 60 days we'll increase your pay by $2 to 3 dollars on the hour. Unfortunately they lie, when that time came, I was told there's a freeze on pay increases. And continued to be told that for the next year!

Office Interview

Office
Worthington, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ImmediaDent in January 2010.

Interview Details – applied online and got a call from the manager to meet face to face. interview was really short in the office. staff seemed nice, but manager never followed up with me to let me know.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ImmediaDent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ImmediaDent interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ImmediaDent employees and interview candidates.