ImmediaDent Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2015

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at ImmediaDent

Front Office Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ImmediaDent.

Interview

Several phone interviews with several different corporate members before one on one interview with office manager @ office location, There were several background checks and multiple delays waiting on results. Total process took way too long.

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

Excellent personal skills, was made to feel extremely comfortable. The staff at the location was very friendly and was eager to welcome me. The interview process was very informal, which was good. I was able to feel at ease and describe my strengths as well as what I could improve on. I was very happy with the process and the way I felt upon leaving was great.

Interview Questions

• The questions that were asked were like that of any interview for a dental hygienist. - How can you help the oral health needs of this practice, what has lead you to apply for our company, why did you choose dental hygiene as a career pathway.   Answer Question

I declined only because I received a position closer to home.

EFDA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Rediculous!! Over 2 months of non-sense. Phone interview first then followed by several weeks of waiting for actual interview to be scheduled. Once interviewed in person waited another couple weeks to get call that I was hired. Then had to wait on corporate to schedule a drug test which was an additional 2 weeks. Finally 2 weeks after drug test, I received results and was able to begin working.

Interview Questions

• Manager was a moron. No difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Dishonest tactics. They try to hire you in as low as possible by promising that if you accept $xx now, in 60 days we'll increase your pay by $2 to 3 dollars on the hour. Unfortunately they lie, when that time came, I was told there's a freeze on pay increases. And continued to be told that for the next year!

Lead Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview starts with a phone interview, then you have to complete some assessments (personality and math), if all goes well you then interview with the area manager, if your interview with the area manager goes well, you interview with the Regional Director. I was called on a Friday and offered a position within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. I think the most difficult one would have been with the Regional Director asking why I wanted to join the Dental field without having Dental experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation. They have a set pay for the positions.

Dental Front Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

very long....main hiring is out of state starts with applying online, after you are contacted 2 to 3 interview via phone from corporate, interview with 2 area managers in person

Interview Questions

• willing to work a lot of hours? get along with a diverse group, willing to travel?   1 Answer

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2011.

Interview

Very efficient. The interviewer put you at ease with easy questions then asked you some personality type questions including some situation related questions. Enjoyed getting to know the staff on site.

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worthington, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ImmediaDent (Worthington, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

applied online and got a call from the manager to meet face to face. interview was really short in the office. staff seemed nice, but manager never followed up with me to let me know.