Immersion Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer Entry Level Interview

Mechanical Engineer Entry Level
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Immersion Corporation in August 2012.

Interview Details – Very nice interview process. After the 1st phone call, i had a 1st round of interviews onsite. One week later had a 2nd round and last round of interviews. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable in there. Each round of interview included at least 4 interviews.

Interview Question – A couple of statics questions but in general questions were simple.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Immersion Corporation in April 2011.

Interview Details – I have been interviewed by many companies, big ones or small ones and I have to say this is the worst interview experience I ever had. Arrogant interviewer, incorrect skills test and unorganized interview process etc., all these factors make me feel bad about the company. During the interview, one software manger told me that they want to hire the best people but it is difficult to find one. Now I have a feedback to give them: sometimes it may not be candidate's problem, it may be yours and this may explain why you spent more than four months to fill a position but still failed. After I read the company's reviews by other employees in this website, I know it may be true (and why it may be true) that "not recommended if you have other options.”

Interview Questions

• A skills test about coding in a real computer regarding some string manipulations.   Answer Question
  • A hardware engineer only asked me all my past project experiences (including every detail) in the resume.   Answer Question

Worked for Immersion Corporation? Contribute to the Community!