Immucor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Chem I Interview

Chem I
Waukesha, WI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Immucor.

Interview Details – Came in and got interview with two people. the second person came in late. I got the tour around the lab and you have to ask questions to sound your interesting which i was. I seen tons of young people. They were nice people, but they don't understand questions that i ask which they were not hard. I felt like they didn't understand what they want. They don't know what their company plans for future growth of position. They were quiet most of the time and the main person who I interview with, i couldn't hear her voice because it was sooo low. They were nice people, and i did like the place, but i got mix feelings of being the middle because i was happy with them and upset with them at the same time.

Research Assistant II Interview

Research Assistant II

Interviewed at Immucor

Interview Details – Was contacted for a phone interview. Most of them were technical questions about past job experiences. Will be asked to detail previous projects and experiences working in the organizations. Definitely expected to show enthusiasm and dedication for the interviewed job.

Interview Question – Was asked to explain the protocol/methods of my research experiments in the past   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Manufacturing Associate
Warren, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Immucor in August 2009.

Interview Details – one on one interview with managers and lab personal. Very simple just wanted to figure out your goal, what your looking to get out of this experience, overall what type of person you are.

Interview Question – Why did you choose manufacturing?   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Production Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Immucor in December 2010.

Interview Details – Communication was great from the start. Phone interview with top executive was the very first one, which was really impressive. Panel interviews were very well assembled and focused. Interview day was long but it was ok.

Interview Question – No question comes to mind...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate and get almost everything I asked for.

Contracts Director Interview

Contracts Director

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Immucor in December 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 5 people, spanning a half-day, starting with the hiring manager. The hiring manager did an awful lot of the talking. It was a challenge to answer to the hiring manager with much substance, since time was so limited. As I moved on to later interviews with less central roles in the hiring process, then there was almost too much time allocated. My impression is that it is a healthy culture there, but it's only an impression from the particular people I interviewed with. There were no particularly tricky questions from anyone.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Worked for Immucor? Contribute to the Community!