ImmunoGen Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

3.2

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ImmunoGen (Waltham, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I met 6 people for research associate position. very long and tiring. I did not really appreciate their interview strategy. Although lunch was provided, it did not elevate my opinion on the interview process.

Clinical Trials Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ImmunoGen (Waltham, MA).

Interview

The process was quite easy. The interviews were all done in one day, however, there were many people with which I had to meet. Long day, but overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any really hard questions asked. Mostly were simply "Do you know how to..." or "What would you do if..." questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a lot to the negotiation. The initial offer was just under what I was looking for so it made that process pretty easy.

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ImmunoGen (Waltham, MA).

Interview

interview was very comprensive and included 4 steps. First phone screen from HR and then with hiring manager. After call I was invited for onsite interview for a whole day BIG program, giving presentation, meeting many scientists, directors and VPs and lunch with RAs. After 3 days of onsite, HR called and asked for second onsite interview. I met two scientists. 4 days later got a call from HR that they want to collect references. After 1 week, again call from HR discussing about the next formalities and slight positive indication. Following day I got confirmation phone call from hiring manager about the job, and offer package.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation at all

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at ImmunoGen (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Had phone interview with to be manager, then came in for an interview with PhD lead, and all other lab members together. Laid back, and got to the details with questions.

Negotiation

Went through a recruiter who negotiated for me.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ImmunoGen (Waltham, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was very casual. I submitted my resume to my coonection in the company who forwarded it to department head and managers. I was called for an interview the next week. It was just about 1 hour long and regular stuff. They showed me the lab and office space and other areas. Then I got a call from my potential manager after few days that they liked me and would like to hire me. The HR emailed me with an offer letter which I signed and accepted