ImmunoGen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Trials Assistant Interview

Clinical Trials Assistant
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ImmunoGen.

Interview Details – The process was quite easy. The interviews were all done in one day, however, there were many people with which I had to meet. Long day, but overall good experience.

Interview Question – There weren't any really hard questions asked. Mostly were simply "Do you know how to..." or "What would you do if..." questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a lot to the negotiation. The initial offer was just under what I was looking for so it made that process pretty easy.

Very Difficult Interview

Scientist II Interview

Scientist II
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ImmunoGen.

Interview Details – interview was very comprensive and included 4 steps. First phone screen from HR and then with hiring manager. After call I was invited for onsite interview for a whole day BIG program, giving presentation, meeting many scientists, directors and VPs and lunch with RAs. After 3 days of onsite, HR called and asked for second onsite interview. I met two scientists. 4 days later got a call from HR that they want to collect references. After 1 week, again call from HR discussing about the next formalities and slight positive indication. Following day I got confirmation phone call from hiring manager about the job, and offer package.

Interview Question – Why you want to join industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation at all

Research Associate II Interview

Research Associate II
Waltham, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at ImmunoGen.

Interview Details – Had phone interview with to be manager, then came in for an interview with PhD lead, and all other lab members together. Laid back, and got to the details with questions.

Negotiation Details – Went through a recruiter who negotiated for me.

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ImmunoGen in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was very casual. I submitted my resume to my coonection in the company who forwarded it to department head and managers. I was called for an interview the next week. It was just about 1 hour long and regular stuff. They showed me the lab and office space and other areas. Then I got a call from my potential manager after few days that they liked me and would like to hire me. The HR emailed me with an offer letter which I signed and accepted

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ImmunoGen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ImmunoGen interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ImmunoGen employees and interview candidates.