Impaq International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.5

Health Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Impaq International.

Interview

It was the initial phone screening. I didn't get a call back. I emailed the recruiter and was told they are moving on with other candidates. The recuiter seemed nice.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Impaq International.

Interview

First round interview was easy and friendly and I heard back two weeks later for a second round. During the first round, they asked you to talk about yourself and then focused on engaging your interest in non-academia job. The second round interview was day-long and included several one-on-one meetings and a presentation. They asked a lot of questions during my presentation. The audience were from various fields so field-specific technical jargons would probably not help you. Overall, the interview process was enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Impaq International (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

A recruiter emailed for requesting a phone interview. She asked very basic screening questions, like how much interest in IMPAQ, some technical skills, and so on. Two weeks later, it was their senior research analyst who interviewed me by phone. The interviewer was very nice, and she knew the skill set I was telling. But in the panel interview after one week, three people in totally non-math majors asked a lot in writing skills. After all, they want something different from what they posted. They just want a writer, not an analyst.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage tight deadlines? Tell us your experiences in grant writing. How do you schedule for multiple tasks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Impaq International (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online, two weeks later HR called and then I was scheduled for interview. Except one, others in the room had poker face, which wasn't very comforting. The work environment is very quiet.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience, grant writing and formal SAS training.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Impaq International in December 2014.

Interview

Called in for interview. Had a schedule of people I was suppose to be interviewing with. I went through more than 5 interviewers. Everybody was very nice and had a great conversation with each and every single one of them. Had a great feeling while I was there but I initially started very nervous.

Interview Questions

• They asked the Are you a qualitative or quantitative person. I dont think is what you answered but more of HOW you answered.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They came with a number, I came with a higher number, we met in the middle. I felt it was fair considering I came from a different industry.

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a connection with the company so I submitted my resume and was asked to do a phone interview a few days later. Then was called in for an onsite interview with two people.

Research Associate Interview

Interview

45 mins interview with 2 researchers and 1 hr. Started with questions about my research and experience. No case questions

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

It took about 2.5 months for this process from application to job offer. one phone interview, two in person interviews and 3-4 weeks of waiting. Everyone was really nice and the office is new. Definitely reccomend

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Impaq International in January 2013.

Interview

I had a standard 30 minute interview at the AEA meetings. I ended up meeting with non-economists and didn't get asked much of anything. It was obvious from the start they weren't interested.

Supervised Recruitment Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Impaq International (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was pretty quick and easy I took a skills assessment test and the interview was conducted. Once the interview was completed I was offered the position on the spot pending backgound check was good They wanted me to start that following Friday but I told them I couldnt start until 2 weeks out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt try to negotiate. However, I really dont feel that there was much room for negotiation.