Impaq International

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.2

Research Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Impaq International in December 2014.

Called in for interview. Had a schedule of people I was suppose to be interviewing with. I went through more than 5 interviewers. Everybody was very nice and had a great conversation with each and every single one of them. Had a great feeling while I was there but I initially started very nervous.

Interview Questions
    • They asked the Are you a qualitative or quantitative person. I dont think is what you answered but more of HOW you answered.   Answer Question
    They came with a number, I came with a higher number, we met in the middle. I felt it was fair considering I came from a different industry.

Research Analyst Interview

I had a connection with the company so I submitted my resume and was asked to do a phone interview a few days later. Then was called in for an onsite interview with two people.

Research Associate Interview

45 mins interview with 2 researchers and 1 hr. Started with questions about my research and experience. No case questions

Research Assistant Interview

It took about 2.5 months for this process from application to job offer. one phone interview, two in person interviews and 3-4 weeks of waiting. Everyone was really nice and the office is new. Definitely reccomend

no negotiation

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Impaq International in January 2013.

I had a standard 30 minute interview at the AEA meetings. I ended up meeting with non-economists and didn't get asked much of anything. It was obvious from the start they weren't interested.

Supervised Recruitment Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Impaq International in October 2009.

The interview was pretty quick and easy I took a skills assessment test and the interview was conducted. Once the interview was completed I was offered the position on the spot pending backgound check was good They wanted me to start that following Friday but I told them I couldnt start until 2 weeks out.

Interview Questions
    I didnt try to negotiate. However, I really dont feel that there was much room for negotiation.

Research Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Impaq International in April 2011.

it was an all day interview with several of the company staff. The questions were unclear and in most instances I was expected to lead the interview. People seem happy to be working there. Most people were young, recent PhD graduates.
    The owner of the company was very aggressive. Ocassionally, his questions were hard to follow. I was not sure if he was trying to test me or if this was just his personality.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think we will make an mistake if we hire you?   View Answer

Telephone Interviewer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Impaq International in January 2010.

Was referred by current emloyee (who had incentive - if someone you refer works 90 days, you are paid $100 referral fee). Applied on company website, then called the recruiter and had a short telephone interview. He set up a face-to face interview within a week. The interview was conducted in a small windowless conference room and lasted about 40 min. The recruiter was mainly interested in my committment to actually show up for work and keep my schedule.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Impaq International in April 2009.

there is a phone pre-interview where they tell you about the hours and the position. Then they ask you to come in for an interview. They are interested in knwoing if you have any prior phone experience be it sales, customer service or research. The job is interviewing former Job Corp students to see what they are doing once they graduate are they working etc. The interview you give to the students takes 10 minutes or less

Interview Questions
    I did not attempt to negotiate.