Impax Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.6

Manufacture Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Impax Laboratories.

Applied through staffing agency. Received a call for an interview the week after. The interview lasted about a hour long. The candidates were required to take an English and math test.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you saw a difficult or bad situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Impax Laboratories in May 2012.

It was a temp to hire position. My temp agency set up an interview on Thursday afternoon to see the QC director only and will last 1/2 hour. That early morning, temp agency said that they needed to reschedule the appt. It took the agency one week to set that appt. Then that next week, Monday at 9am was set to see three QC managers (raw materials, stability, and final product) and QC director. This is supposedly to last until 11am. The raw material manager brought with him two more (male and female) of his employee. He asked all sort of questions that are not even remotely about the job. I tried to ask routinely how many samples will be analyzed -he said only tons.The female didn't even ask question. They weren't eager to know me but to gain information that are not relevant to a nominal interview questions. After the Raw materials group was finished, the liaison for the temp employee told me to follow her car into another building. The second group (stability) brought in total of five employees. The stability manager only asked one question and left up to her employee to ask question. Her employees are all supervisor and leads and grilled on the questions. After her employees were finished she abruptly would not allow me to ask any question and she left in a very unprofessional manner -even without acknowledging that this interview was over. So, lastly the finished group with total of 3 employees. The manager didn't see that they I did graduate from school or believed that I have worked so long for my previous company. He asked my former employee reference -which I provide a letter of rec to him and he copied. The QC director was not too bad about the interview. From the interview of the three QC managers, I surmise that they wanted two person to work shift hours of Friday 8 hours Sat and Sun 12hr/ea and monday 8 hrs. The interview lasted for 3.5 hours for a temp position?? I definitely would not work for this company!

Mfg Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Impax Laboratories in May 2011.

Interview was through a temp agency. They didn't really know what they were talking about most of the time, but can't really complain since I got a job now.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where someone was in danger. What did you do?   Answer Question
    No negotiation possible.

QA Floor Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Impax Laboratories in January 2011.

I received a call from the HR assistant who asked for an in-person interview. I got an email within a few minutes of the phone call for the interview schedule. The whole interview process lasted about 3 to 4 hours. When I came in I interviewed with the HR generalist, then drove over to another building to meet with the VP, the Director, two Managers and a Supervisor. They were all individual and lasted for about 15-30 minutes each. They asked what type of experience I had, how I could contribute to the team, and what aspects of my previous jobs (retail) would make me be beneficial to the company.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • If you had a partner who would not do his/her part of the job, what would you do.   Answer Question

Mfg Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Impax Laboratories in June 2010.

You just come in and interview and they hired u on the spot for mfg tech. You got to take a test though

Interview Questions
    • Name 3 situations that made you uncomfortable   View Answer

Manufacturing Technician Interview

first need to fill out application. Then we have to take wonder test which include not only english but also mathematics. each test have 20 questions and need to answer within 20 minutes. then verbal interview.

Interview Questions
    • the lady only asks two question. what would you do if you have completed your tasks. and what would you do if you find co-workers make mistakes   Answer Question