Imperial College London

2.9

Senior Lecturer Interview

civil strucutures

Research Associate Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Imperial College London.

Interview Questions
    • I was working for Imperial for 7years, they wouldn't let me have my Phd exam unless i stayed another year as a research associate to do the dirty job, so i had to apply. No interview, no nothing. The job had to be advertised and i got it with my BLANK application! Stay away from Imperial, (see my post for further detail). Stay away from Imperial, it's the most corrupt environment i've ever seen!   View Answer
    Internal job

PhD Student Interview

PhD Student studentship oil/gas numerical modelling Visual C++ rock fracture simulation

total 56 candidates
    final round 6 candidates and there were four interviewers 1 from the company and 3 from the university

PhD Student Interview

Send in CV and cover letter with academic references. Prepare for the interview and read a lot of literature. Answer the questions concisely and to-the-point. Be prepared to be asked about your long-term plans. Be confident and know you stuff.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   View Answer

PhD Student Interview

Application was conducted via an unsolicited email to a potential supervisor. First barrier is usually having a first class degree from a top UK university to be eligible for EPSRC or CASE studentships. Interview dependant on group

Research Assistant Interview

I was invited for a 20-minute panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Would you accept this job if offered? What's your A-Level?   View Answer

Summer Research Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Imperial College London in January 2012.

Contacted member of staff at Department of Chemistry, had a short interview and got admitted. Discussed about project details, and talked through milestones in project to be covered, including objectives, considerations and problems to be considered.

Interview Questions
    • Why interested in Organic synthesis? Why undertake this placement?   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Imperial College London in April 2010.

Simple an efficient. Friendly interview and to the point.

No negotiation actually.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Imperial College London in January 2011.

telephone interview

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Imperial College London in February 2012.

i just want to suggest that they should give some kind of financial awards .Which would be helpful for the employee in this recision.