Imperial College London Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2014
Updated Dec 23, 2014

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

I was invited for a 20-minute panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you accept this job if offered? What's your A-Level?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Imperial College London

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Imperial College London (London, England (UK)).

Interview

No interview process is required. You just have to send an e-mail to the professor with whom you are interested to undertake a research project with. You then just discuss your interests and motivation. For Imperial students the process is a lot easier.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Imperial College London (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Application submitted online then interview. No negotiation possible on starting salary as it is fixed for everyone

Research Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Imperial College London (London, England (UK)) in December 2009.

Interview

It was very informal . My Resume was selected and I was called to discuss the work opportunity at Imperial. I liked the job and the people who interviewed me. It was a very pleasant experience. The job offers flexible work timings and I was allowed to work on the topics that interested me and that the group would find beneficial.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Imperial College London in January 2009.

Interview

The interview took place in the professors' office. It took several hours, focusing on specific technical questions related to the potential project to do. Talked about the previous experience, projects, courses taken, coding ability, understanding about the industry...

Interview Questions

• Tell me your understanding about the difference between ad hoc networks and mesh networks?   Answer Question