Imperial College London

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Imperial College London

Interview Details – I was invited for a 20-minute panel interview.

Interview Question – Would you accept this job if offered? What's your A-Level?   View Answer

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Imperial College London in March 2012.

Interview Details – Application submitted online then interview. No negotiation possible on starting salary as it is fixed for everyone

London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Imperial College London in December 2009.

Interview Details – It was very informal . My Resume was selected and I was called to discuss the work opportunity at Imperial. I liked the job and the people who interviewed me. It was a very pleasant experience. The job offers flexible work timings and I was allowed to work on the topics that interested me and that the group would find beneficial.

Interview Question – What are your areas of expertise   Answer Question

Research Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Imperial College London in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview took place in the professors' office. It took several hours, focusing on specific technical questions related to the potential project to do. Talked about the previous experience, projects, courses taken, coding ability, understanding about the industry...

Interview Question – Tell me your understanding about the difference between ad hoc networks and mesh networks?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Imperial College London

Worked for Imperial College London? Contribute to the Community!