Imperial Oil

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Imperial Oil in October 2012.

This is all about processes. The interviewer asked every single question on this sheet, and checked it off when it was done. The position was intended for a new graduate, but I had 3+ years of experience in the same field. The first half an hour of the interview was dedicated to questions about my university experience. This seemed a little odd, since it's not applicable to me (So, do expect it to come up). The interviewer was very nice, however be prepared to answer questions by talking about a problem/issue, how you solved it and how the solution was perceived. If you don't follow this process, the interviewer will ask the questions in order to get all the information out of you. Make sure you ask the interviewer about corporate policy when it comes to promotion. IOL is a very competitive environment, and I suspect that not everyone would be comfortable in it.

Interview Questions