Imperva

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Imperva in October 2009.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of phone interview. Each went on for 1 hour.

First one was core technical interview. This one goes direct to technical questions after saying Hello.. Iam so and so and here to perform technical interview.... Can I go straight to questions... and start shooting questions for the rest of the hour. I enjoyed it and liked it. I made some wrong answers too.

Second one was with senior leadership who was reviewing my past experiences and was interested in reviewing my personalty and behavior. Went well and was told that I am qualified to go into final round of interview which will be f2f (face to face) and will be communicated with the time and date of f2f interview.

After 2 weeks the recruited called me to let me know that the budget that was allocated to East coast was moved to some other region for some strategic purposes and i was declined offer.

Interview Question – How did you hand the proof of concept to make sure you win the deal   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Imperva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imperva Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Imperva employees and interview candidates.