Impetus Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

3.3

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies.

Interview

Interview call, and 3 rounds of interviews and offer, all happened in one week itself. Fast and interesting. I liked the fact that they mean business, respect others time and see that the candidate is not feeling lost at any point of time. Had interactions with senior leaders of the company and that helps know where the company is heading to.

Interview Questions

• How far I could go to prove a point?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Intially HR contacted and discussed for a while and planned a 1st technical interview. The interview went for 30 mts with all basic questions in java and hadoop. After a week, second phone interview was setup. Interviewer grilled for more than an hour with lot of technical questions and discussed more on my current project.

Interview Questions

• What is external and internal tables in Hive Questions on Serde Given a task and solve using Map reduce impacts of private constructor in a java class   Answer Question

Automation Testing-Selenium Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Noida (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

It has taken 3-4 day but in weekdays only they schedule the interview which was not conferrable for me but I attended the interview after taking leave from my office.

Interview Questions

• First I want to share that they don't need selenium automation tester they need only manual tester. They asked only manual testing questions but in job profile they they mentioned that they need Proficiency in Automation testing ( Selenium); Proficiency in Framework designing; Good understanding of program logic; Ability to handle Test Automation assignment; Is this a correct way to sortlist the candidate and waist his time? Also after interview they will tell you may need to do only manual testing and are you comfertable in that also then why are you sending these kind of mail? It was my worst experience and also funny thing is he asked prime number program and for that I was taking input from user and he was not reading the code as reading data from file. Then I understood the interviewer was not knowing java. Job Profile send to me: Dear Candidate, We are conducting face to face interviews in Noida on 22nd July (Wednesday). We need candidates with experience in Automation Testing -Selenium . Please find below details. Please share your updated CV if willing to come for face to face on Weekday 22nd July (Wednesday). and share below details, will share venue details after that. Are you available on 22nd July,Wednesday for face to face interview? Yes/No Total Exp Current CTC. Here is the JD for the QA - Selenium/ Testing Practice position - Technology: Automation testing-Selenium Experience: 3 to 8 Years Location: NOIDA Timing- 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Role: *Proficiency in Automation testing ( Selenium) *Proficiency in Framework designing *Good understanding of program logic *Ability to handle Test Automation assignment *Ability to create Test strategy *Proficiency in creating Test plan and Test cases *Proficiency in Black Box testing *Significant exposure to web based UI & DB related testing *Excellent team player and self-motivator *Excellent Communication Skills and experienced in Client Handling. Regards Talent Acquisition Impetus Infotech   Answer Question

Software Develop[Er Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies in February 2015.

Interview

first i get a call from hr regarding the written test then i go there and attempt written test once i go through the test then i get a call for technical interview and it was some what about 1.5 hour and my last round include hr and back ground verification.

Interview Questions

• basics database question java advance question algorithm data structure   2 Answers

Negotiation

it was done in hr phase

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies.

Interview

I got a call from Impetus HR and he asked me to come for f-2-f but because of my busy schedule I refused.Then he arranged first round as telephonic. Next day i got his call again and he congrats me I cleared that telephonic round. Then I went for F2F interview. It was around 45 min skpye interview. It was a good experience. After interview HR asked me to wait for few min. After 10 min I was told that I got selected. Yes, there was no f2f interview with HR, it was just telephonic discussion.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult, If you really have experience on things you mentioned in resume, then dont worry the dont ask any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

ha ha ha, Yes, The HR of impetus are really the smart people. Please be aware of them and asked negotiate for good salary. They will try to convince you at low price.

Analytics Engineer Interview

Interview

i gone through with 3-4 rounds,it was a campus placement. Interview was standard, technical round was tough, HR round was ok ok, overall company had followed standard into hiring people.

Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1)There were overall three rounds.First One technical,Second one Managerial and Final HR. As position was of Selenium Automation,so they asked about the framework used in your projects. Java Related questions.In the Managerial Round,Questions were asked about the process followed for QA.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of technical round and 1 hr round and thats all. it depends who is taking ur technical round. Basically it happens everywhere until you go for big company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies.

Interview

Its not so easy to get into Impetus. You need to be technically very sound. The interviewers are very technical as they don't have any personal life working there, so they just keep adding to their skill-set. Interviews are generally tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I managed to adjust the joining bonus to be part of my CTC.

Product Support for Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

first was apti,an easy one.. 3 technical rounds in every round they askd about project .. they asked questions on basis of our resume only. Finally after clearing all round they told your position is on hold currently. Still didnt got call

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult for my friends they asked some puzzles   Answer Question