Impetus Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

3.3

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Impetus Technologies (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Intially HR contacted and discussed for a while and planned a 1st technical interview. The interview went for 30 mts with all basic questions in java and hadoop. After a week, second phone interview was setup. Interviewer grilled for more than an hour with lot of technical questions and discussed more on my current project.

Interview Questions

• What is external and internal tables in Hive
      Questions on Serde
      Given a task and solve using Map reduce
      impacts of private constructor in a java class

Answer Question

Software Develop[Er Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Impetus Technologies in February 2015.

Interview

first i get a call from hr regarding the written test then i go there and attempt written test once i go through the test then i get a call for technical interview and it was some what about 1.5 hour and my last round include hr and back ground verification.

Interview Questions

• basics database question
      java advance question
      algorithm
      data structure

2 Answers

Negotiation

it was done in hr phase

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Impetus Technologies.

Interview

I got a call from Impetus HR and he asked me to come for f-2-f but because of my busy schedule I refused.Then he arranged first round as telephonic. Next day i got his call again and he congrats me I cleared that telephonic round. Then I went for F2F interview. It was around 45 min skpye interview. It was a good experience. After interview HR asked me to wait for few min. After 10 min I was told that I got selected. Yes, there was no f2f interview with HR, it was just telephonic discussion.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult, If you really have experience on things you mentioned in resume, then dont worry the dont ask any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

ha ha ha, Yes, The HR of impetus are really the smart people. Please be aware of them and asked negotiate for good salary. They will try to convince you at low price.

Analytics Engineer Interview

Interview

i gone through with 3-4 rounds,it was a campus placement. Interview was standard, technical round was tough, HR round was ok ok, overall company had followed standard into hiring people.

Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Impetus Technologies (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1)There were overall three rounds.First One technical,Second one Managerial and Final HR.
    As position was of Selenium Automation,so they asked about the framework used in your projects.
    Java Related questions.In the Managerial Round,Questions were asked about the process followed for QA.

Module Lead Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were 2 rounds of technical round and 1 hr round and thats all. it depends who is taking ur technical round. Basically it happens everywhere until you go for big company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Impetus Technologies.

Interview

Its not so easy to get into Impetus. You need to be technically very sound. The interviewers are very technical as they don't have any personal life working there, so they just keep adding to their skill-set. Interviews are generally tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I managed to adjust the joining bonus to be part of my CTC.

Product Support for Java Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Impetus Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

first was apti,an easy one..
    3 technical rounds in every round they askd about project ..
    they asked questions on basis of our resume only.
    Finally after clearing all round they told your position is on hold currently.
    Still didnt got call

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult for my friends they asked some puzzles   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Impetus Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

easy only 2 rounds of interview

1st being language in my case cpp, simple and elementry data structures with os and dbms.

2nd advanced problems i was asked to solve 2 problems (implementing T9 mode for mobiles and finding numbers that add up to a fixed number k from a array of numbers) no coding

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Impetus Technologies (Indore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

3 technical rounds 1 HR interview . The question difficulty level was high but the work they have is pathetic, its like hiring to build a rocket and building a scooter

Interview Questions

• Architecture of heap map in java
      Exception handling
      Struts 2 flow
      Strings related question
      Describe Spring IOC

Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation . Impetus try to exploit the employees who wants to join in Indore location